9/25 Tuesday Challenge

MovieStar

Happy Tuesday! I am posting tonight since I will be out and about all day tomorrow. Your challenge is to use the ScrapSimple Layer Your Own: Point Tabs Special. Download the tabs now, even if you can’t get to this challenge until later, because our freebies don’t stay there for long. Post your layouts to this gallery. Have fun!! I will check in tomorrow evening to see how everyone is doing.

Ack! That freebie is already gone!! Oops!!

OK...Here is another freebie for you to use to create your layout if you missed the first one.

Use the ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Windows SPECIAL in a layout. I will post it in the first post as well. Sorry about that guys! I was not kidding when I said that the freebies don't stay around long! LOL I think the tabs were the weekly round up freebie, so if you downloaded that then you can use either one.

If you want a super bonus challenge...use both freebies in your layout if you have them. :D

OK...Here is another freebie for you to use to create your layout if you missed the first one.

Use the ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Windows SPECIAL in a layout. I will post it in the first post as well. Sorry about that guys! I was not kidding when I said that the freebies don't stay around long! LOL

Use the ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Windows SPECIAL in a layout. I will post it in the first post as well. Sorry about that guys! I was not kidding when I said that the freebies don't stay around long! LOL

this is just as useful I am sure.And I can make it any color I want.....hmm....thanks!

Archived