Summer Fun Bingo

Guest jlf_loves_mjf

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jlf_loves_mjf
We have a little under two hours until we hit the sign-up deadline for the first round. (If I receive your email after the deadline, you won't be able to play until the next round.) I've put the forum names of the emails I've received on my first post with the words. [post="16392"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post] If you don't see your name, I haven't received your email. My email address is jenniferf@scrapgirls.com (that's jennifer with an f afterwards).

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
Alright, here are our first five words for our first round of Bingo!
(R1:1-5)

5. lantern
10. trout
27. softball
46. waves
73. tractor pull

How'd ya do?

Guest lesliefavela
Aw, Pearl, at a quick glance, I don't have anything today, either. Maybe we just picked words that tasted better and were funner activities than the others. :rofl:

So, Jennifer, in a couple of days, are you going to continue to put all of the daily words in one post, or are you going to spread them out a bit? Just curious.

Guest lesliefavela
[quote name='momentousangel' date='Jun 4 2005, 03:52 PM']I got zip, lol, so I guess I'll have to pull out my lucky trolls I used to take to bingo with me.  :rofl:
[right][post="16765"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Would my little kids(aka trolls) work for that, too? :rofl: When they're driving me nuts, they act like trolls. lol

Guest Doxy_Chic
:breakdance: I'll have to join in with the losers . We can have our own party!
Just goes to show that great minds think alike. Don't you agree Leslie and Pearl

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
FYI - Each day's words will have its own post.

Hope everyone's having fun whether they're getting words tomorrow.

Guest lesliefavela
"Losers"

Hey, I resemble that remark. :rofl:

Gee, Jennifer, I think everyone must be having fun. Hardly anyone's been on the boards in the last couple of days. But, they've been very busy posting layouts. I tried to check out everything that came in today and yesterday. Had to give up. Kudos to all of you. You can see how hard they're working on them!!!!!! :respect:

You know I never thought of it like my children being my trolls, :rofl: if that will give me some luck then maybe I should keep them home from school until the words are called, :rofl: Then let's see, I have 6 children, and about 40 little fuzzy haired trolls, :rofl: I just hope I haven't already rubbed off all their good luck at real bingo, lol.

Guest nonnybear
:dancingelephant: Hi Ladies, I am new but bingo sounds awesome.I hope to get to know and make friends with lots of you.I am 48,married for almost 22 yrs. We have 2 beautiful daughters and 2 Grandsons and another one on the way.

Guest lesliefavela
[quote name='nonnybear' date='Jun 5 2005, 07:41 AM']:dancingelephant: Hi Ladies, I am new but bingo sounds awesome.I hope to get to know and make friends with lots of you.I am 48,married for almost 22 yrs. We have 2 beautiful daughters and 2 Grandsons and another one on the way.
[right][post="16827"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

You've come to the right place to have fun! Glad to see ya here. :welcome2:

Guest DeeZee
Welcome!! Great place to be!! :welcome2: Can't wait to see some of your work (and Leslie, did you see that I actually did *2* layouts in one day?! Wow!)

Valerie, why did I not realize that you have 6?! Kudos to you for being super-mom! I'm overwhelmed most of the time with 3 so I'm in awe!!

Guest lesliefavela
(and Leslie, did you see that I actually did *2* layouts in one day?! Wow!)

I went, I saw, I LIKED! You're on a roll. Not me. Still sorting folders. haha If I don't leave this computer this week and find my sewing machine soon, the kids are going to be nakey. hahaha

Archived