Saturday Color Challenge

CRS

Hello Scrappers! I have the pleasure of bringing you the color challenge today. This fall, I am so in love with the color brown. I didn't realize how much until I looked through all the school clothes I bought the girls! So, your challenge, if you choose to accept, is to create a layout using brown and one or more of the colors from below. This challenge was inspired by the shirt my daughter picked out to wear to school yesterday!

Post your finished layouts here.

Here is my layout: A Mother's Treasure

Have fun!

Hi Carla,

Well you picked my favorite color!!! Wow, I've done 2 challenges this week... do you feel the earth shake !!! I just loved your LO and your daughter looks sooooo very sweet and there looks like a little bit of mischief thrown in for good measure !!!!

Anyway, I will post mine as soon as I'm done with it. It may take awhile I have to take my girls to the mall (ugh) I don't like shopping !!!!

Anyway thanks for the challenge, MJ

First of All thanks for the Challenge Carla!

I have to say this layout did not end up at all like I had intended it to. But I love the result. I was totally going to make fun of his hair frizzing up from the wind at the beach...but somehow I got soft hearted along the way...OK I GOT WEAK! (laughing)

Here's my sappy layout:

See With Your Heart

First of All thanks for the Challenge Carla!

I have to say this layout did not end up at all like I had intended it to. But I love the result. I was totally going to make fun of his hair frizzing up from the wind at the beach...but somehow I got soft hearted along the way...OK I GOT WEAK! (laughing)

Here's my sappy layout:

See With Your Heart

Hi Brandy, Left you some love, PS I love it!!!

Here is my layout for today's challenge. I could use some CC's and suggestions if ya'll don't mind. It is the first time I used the "thick" torn paper template. I normally use the other ones, but I wanted to try this one. I'm not sure I like the white space it leaves. TFL!

Eliria

Ohhh I love brown and pink together! I just bought my granddaughter clothes from Old Navy (25% off too!), all pink and brown. I even found pink and brown sneakers at K-Mart for her. Now to find something to scrap with, my poor wallet is so empty even the moths left!

I'm really finding that I love brown with pastels. I love this shirt my MIL bought for DD. She chose the coordinating glasses which made me think of this photo strip DH made for me back when we were first dating. What a bunch of nuts I live with! :D

Like Crazy Father Like Crazy Daughter

I'm so excited that you all like the colors! I forgot to mention that I was going away for the night, and this was my first time back on the computer. I love what you all did with the colors!

On my layout, I took a close up picture of Lauren's shirt and used blending modes on it until it blended with the background. I thought it was a fun touch. I'm off to the gallery to leave some love on everyone's layouts!

Archived