Digital Clue! Play The Game Here!

ruralscrapper

Get a clue! Join us this month in “Digital Clue”, a fun Scrap Girls version of the classic who-dun-it game. Instead of Col. Mustard in the library with a candlestick, the answer might be Theresa Kavouras (wxchic) in the Radio Scrap Girls Forum with the Destinations Collection. We’ll give you hints to who, where, and what each day, and you will make your guess for each category. We’ll keep giving clues until someone solves the digi mystery.

Sample clues:

who: she sure is nice

where: you can listen in

what: traveling is so much fun

No questions are allowed, but we will tell you if part of your answer is correct. Winning guesses will include the link to both the forum and the product. Each winner will receive a $5 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and become an honorary member of the Scrap Girls Detective Agency – lol! Because we want everyone to have an opportunity to win, each member may only win Digital Clue once.

So dust off your magnifying glasses and put on your Hardy Boys thinking cap – you have a mystery to solve!

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thinking....thinking....would like to know the answer to mindy's question

Me too! If it can be anyone on the boards then my Who answer is different than if it can't. I shall wait to post my guess until we find out the answer to this question.

Well there's my answer. Now I have to do some research. Hmmm ... what to guess, what to guess. (I was going to guess Zaz for the who because she is certainly a hoot!

Well there's my answer. Now I have to do some research. Hmmm ... what to guess, what to guess. (I was going to guess Zaz for the who because she is certainly a hoot!

Too funny, Shari! But I seem to be more of a loud bang since I've been cracking a few people up around here. Did anyone else notice that stock in Elmer's has gone up recently? :D Okay, it's too early to even TRY to be funny, I guess. ;)

I have an idea or two, but I'm going to lurk a bit longer. :)

~Zaz

Archived