Inanimate Things Have A Gender
Posted 03 June 2005 - 12:13 PM
1) Ziploc Bags are Male, because they hold everything in, but you can see right through them.
2) Copiers are Female, because once turned off; it takes a while to warm them up again. It's an effective reproductive device if the right buttons are pushed, but can wreak havoc if the wrong buttons are pushed.
3) A Tire is Male, because it goes bald, and it's often over-inflated.
4) A Hot Air Balloon is Male, because, to get it to go anywhere, you have to light a fire under it, and of ! course, there's the hot air part.
5) Sponges are Female, because they're soft, squeezable and retain water.
6) A Web Page is Female, because it's always getting hit on.
7) A Subway is Male, because it uses the same old lines to pick people up.
8) An Hourglass is Female, because over time, the weight shifts to the bottom.
9) A Hammer is Male, because it hasn't changed much over the last 5,000 years, but it's handy to have around.
10) A Remote Control is Female. Ha! You thought it'd be male, didn't you? But consider this - it gives a man pleasure, he'd be lost without it, and while he doesn't always know the right buttons to push, he keeps trying!
Posted 03 June 2005 - 12:16 PM
This is GREAT! TFS!
"Now and then it is good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy."
Posted 03 June 2005 - 12:22 PM
Posted 03 June 2005 - 03:09 PM
Posted 03 June 2005 - 06:30 PM
Posted 06 June 2005 - 09:32 AM
To have a friend is to have a shoulder to cry on, a hand to hold and an extra pair of legs when yours are too weak to stand alone...
I have been living buried in books and writing classes... as an added note I must say that it is rather scary when you start dreaming and all you can see within your dreams is words floating everywhere!
Valerie Lynn Harrell is the published author of a book of poetry, titled "A Little Girl Lost... Was Found Through Her Writing"
Posted 06 June 2005 - 12:24 PM
Posted 12 June 2005 - 02:46 PM
Posted 07 July 2005 - 11:31 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users