Altered Piggy Bank

We are having a contest at work to raise money for the United Way, and we have a plastic piggy bank we can dress up. Mine is transparent red and about the size of a grapefruit. I'm stumped. Does anyone have any ideas?

Last year there were pigs dressed as Ms. Piggy, Superman, Elvis, a vampire, I can't remember them all. I just can't come up with anything this year.

This is of course only if I can get the piggy bank back. My 4 yr old found it and told me "finders keepers, losers weepers!"

Thanks!

Christina

you could pick a pig theme... like "when pigs fly" and find pictures of wings and paste them all over... just the wings. and then modge podge over it all... maybe even find some you could kinda mount on ... ?

angela

you could pick a pig theme... like "when pigs fly" and find pictures of wings and paste them all over... just the wings. and then modge podge over it all... maybe even find some you could kinda mount on ... ?

angela

I like that!! I could find some wings and mount them on it...... hmmm.... you've got me thinking now.

Thanks!!

Christina

Archived