"games People Play" Challenge

sprinklz

Games: they sure make life fun. I have so many happy memories of our family sitting around different tables in many different homes all for the purpose of joining together to enjoy the fellowship while playing a game or puzzle.

This week you are challenged to make a layout with the theme "Games People Play".

Here are some ideas:

- What games do you like to play? Are you a word search fiend? Or do you enjoy 5000 piece puzzles?

- What games do you play as a family or with your friends? Are you Hand & Foot fanatics? Do you gather every Tuesday night for a rowdy Texas Hold 'Em tournament?

- What games do your children or grandchildren play? Enjoyed hopscotch lately? How about Chutes and Ladders? Hide & Seek anyone?

- What sports do you or your children participate in? Are you in the pub every Friday for a game of darts? Belong to a neighborhood touch football team? Is every Saturday morning spent at the soccer field?

- What professional sports or games to you like to watch? Are you a chess tournament fan? Does your blood run silver and blue (go Cowboys!)? Does your child want to be the next Lance Armstrong?

Be inspired by these ideas or come up with some of your own. We'd love to see what you create: share links to your layouts in this thread.

post your layouts in this gallery

my layout for this challenge: card sharks

hope you have fun with the games that people play! :shycouch:

I am new to doing challenges, just finished my first one today. But this one is a must do for me, since games are becoming a big part of my life. (I'm a SimplyFun Consultant and hold game parties all the time) I'm on board to give it a try!

Sounds like a fun challenge...don't think i'll get to particpate as I can't think of any pics with games in it...not even ones of my younger years. Oh well....I'll just have to leave some love when the layout start showin up in the gallery. Have fun everyone!

Oh my, this just might turn into several lo's! Such a fun challenge and I could interpret this so many different ways. The hard part is going to be picking just one! lol

We play games often as a family, have poker night with friends, we're big sports fans. I even have old softball pics of my daughter that need to be scrapped as well as new ones from several football games. Which way shall I go? Stay tuned to find out!... :D

Archived