Tues. Oct 23 - Life Moments Crop

Becca

It's time for another Life Moments Crop! This week, we're going to be adding a "What I Wanted To Be When I Grow Up" layout to our Life Moments albums!

Join me tonight at 8pm ET for this chat and crop, and find out a little bit more about your friends here at Scrap Girls.

Post your layouts in this gallery --- Life Moments Gallery

And don't forget to share the links in this thread!

oh, I hope I hope I hope to get to be there! I had to miss all the festivities this week-end due to travel. I need a Scrap Girls fix - SOON! I won't have my layout done, but you have me already working on the journalling - and tripping my way down that memory lane.

I should be there, too, but I'll be a little late. I have to get the girls to bed first. I would have had my layout started by now if I could keep my nose out of the boutique! But I did scan in a photo to use, so that's half the battle for me!

Sorry I missed the crop (was at work) but I had to do this one! I was not your typical girl growing up. I usually came home dirtier and more scraped up than both of my younger brothers combined! Getting me into a dress was a major undertaking (LOL it still is at times) much to my mothers dismay.

Anyway, here's my layout: Space The Final Frontier

Archived