Wow! Awesome Customer Service!

Guest dawnsmemories

Guest dawnsmemories

Ok - I had tons of trouble trying to download and install Carbonite onto my laptop. I mean, I must have tried to do it 20-30 different times/ways. Len told me to send him my info and someone would call me. Due to my schedule I waited to give him the info until I knew I would have time to be around. Well, today was that day! They called me and spent well over an hour working with me until we had Carbonite up and running on my computer! They are just awesome!

It turns out, there i something running in the background of my machine that would not allow Carbonite to install so we had to download it then not open and install it until I switched to safe mode and it worked like a charm! Woohoo!

Thanks Len and the Carbonite team! I had to sing your praises here since SGs already love you and we will probably be one of the biggest groups of users (especially after the EHD version is released).

Dawn

:bighug::clap::thankyou::happy039::thanks:

Thanks for the kind words, folks!

EHD = very soon. We've taken plenty of time to test it out and make sure it's working the way it should, and we think you'll be really happy with it.

MAC = I'm sorry that I still don't have any news that I can share with you. As soon as I do, I'll be sure to make an announcement, although I know many of you have signed up for the beta so you'll hear right away. (For those of you who haven't, you can sign up by sending a message to beta @ carbonite . com with "Mac Beta" in the subject line.)

Have a great day!

L.

Archived