Sketch Crop Challenge

sprinklz

Hey Scrappers! :cowwave:

It's time for another Sketch Crop Challenge! We'll be meeting tonight , Thursday October 25th, in the Scrap Girls Chat Room at 9pm ET to laugh and play and have lots of digi scrapping fun.

To join us, click on the Live Chat link (above right). Once you are in the chat lobby, click on the Show Rooms button (upper left), and then double click on Chat_and_Crop from the list on the left side.

(that's 9pm New York, 8pm Chicago, 7pm Salt Lake City, 6pm San Fran, 5pm Alaska, and 1pm Friday in NZ)

What is a sketch challenge? A sketch is a rough drawing for the placement of the main elements of your layout: photos, embellies, title, and journaling. You can follow the sketch exactly or use it as starting point to your own creativity.

For anyone that would like to have a head start, I'll post the sketch a few hours before the crop.

Sketch download link: here

note: the link is good for 7 days or the first 100 downloads. please plan accordingly.

My layout: photo op

Post your layouts in this gallery. Be sure to include a link back to your layout in this thread.

Hope to see you there! :gathering:

(that's 9pm New York, 8pm Chicago, 7pm Salt Lake City, 6pm San Fran, and 1pm Friday in NZ)

Don't forget 5pm in Alaska!!! (and 4pm on the Aleutian Island chain). Don't know about Hawaii. :rolleyes:

Debbie

It is 3pm in Hawaii - I know this because that is where I live - lol. I didn't add Hawaii time because I'm generally the only Island Girl there, heehee.

I do apologize for all those folks in Alaska though. I will add their time to the list.

Guest kshabowski

Marnie, thanks so much for another fantastic sketch! I can't make the chat, but I will definately use this sketch. I have quite a collection of them, in addition to your e-book. I haven't seen one yet that I don't love!

Thanks!

Kathy

I have most of mine completed....all that I have left to do is figure out what I want to use as the embellishments...but I'll save that for tomorrow since it is already 11....me and my computer are tired :) It took me a while to work on the text....but I think I have it just right...can't wait to post. See you ladies tomorrow.

Here is my LO :Sisters

Ingredients used:

DMI Bitsy

KSC Legacy

KSC Gathered Beauty

TCS Merry Mine

ABR Intuition

BHA Tints & Tatters

DMI Divine Brush set Arrows

MST tools Chipboard 1802

MST tools Distressed Photo Sepia

SNU tools Sanded Edges

Ro's tools Cool Shadows (medium)

I was unable to post my ingredients with my LO, I need to find out what I did wrong or if the gallery has changed

I did 2 layouts... i combined them with the customer freebie challenge.. and wow marnie.. your sketch so inspired me!! I took a different take on them, i hope you all like.

cc greatly appreciated.

Labor day fun - page 1

**page 2 is next to it. i put them in the general challenges gallery, sorry.

ARRRGGHHH!!! Had mine almost done last night - just was finishing the journalling when PSE5 was just simply gone from my screen. One moment it was there, the next <poof>, it was gone like I had never been working on a layout or anything. It's never done that to me before! I THOUGHT that I had saved during the LO, since I'm usually pretty obsessive about it, but there is NOTHING there regarding this LO. I guess the good news is that it shouldn't take me long to re-do it since for me the hardest part is choosing everything <sigh>. I'm trying to look on the bright side.

BTW, LOVE the sketch! Thanks Marnie!

Archived