Friday Customer Submitted Challenge 10/26

angelaNussbaum

Congratulations to our member MWBBAS! She submitted today's challenge and is now collecting her Scrap Girls prize! Email hello@scrapgirls.com to redeem your prize.

The challenge submitted was:

Looking through my collections I have accumulated (and we all have a bunch of them), I realized that some of them I have only used a few items from here and there. I have made a challenge for myself that might work well for others as well. I want to do at least 2 different layouts from different events using only one collection. I want to use the embellishments, frames, and papers, alpha or word art all from one collection. After all, they are designed to go together, but I get caught up looking for something else from a different collection I might like better. It will also be more productive since it limits what I have to work from instead or browsing through the vast amounts of stuff we have acquired.

(**The goal here is to try to use one collection for everything, alphas, backgrounds, frames, and embies. I chose to take this challenge and make a 2 pager. I want to do 2 page layouts all the time but get caught up in the one.. so a double challenge!!)

Remember, post your layouts here: Gallery

Here is my layout: Labor Day fun - Page1 Page 2

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

You can do be our Friday challenger too.....

Submit your idea to challenges@scrapgirls.com. If your challenge idea is chosen, you will win a prize (such as a brush set, paper set, embellishment set, etc.) The prize will be a surprise, but you'll be sure to like it because you will get to pick out the one you like best (from the category you'll be assigned to shop in when you are notified that we are going to use your challenge idea.)

I'll get this going tomorrow afternoon. I have a kit that I bought specifically for some pictures. I'll have to sit down and do it.

This was my idea, and it is still taking me forever to get these layouts done. I did finally get one done and will post the other once I get to it. Thanks for doing the challenge. Any suggestions are welcomed as always. I love your input.

Page 1

Thanks,

Wendy

Oops! I posted my pages but forgot to leave a message with links here!

Page 1

Page 2

That was a fun challenge and I actually continued with the theme and made a whole book full for a Christmas gift for my mom!

Love the LO Angie, the photos work really well with that paper. Well done on the book too

Archived