Thanks To Dinny And To Lisa C.

Guest scrapnewbie

Guest scrapnewbie
Thanks for the Chat class Dinny, and thanks to Lisa for the chat transcript. I went and looked at my camera the next day and dang if I'd been totally NOT using the thing correctly. :blondmoment:

It's about 10 times harder to use the manual controls than I thought, but now thanks to Dinny's pdf materials and the transcript, i may be able to get SOME kind of connection going in my head between f-stops, exposure and aperture......These things are just not clicking in my head, and I had them DOWN COLD when I took that class in college, er, um, only 29 years ago!!! LOL :rolleyes: :hit-head-with-hammer: :dunno:

Anyway, Dinny you only need to teach the class like 9 more times and i'll have it down!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: OK????? ;) ;)

hi Kaye,
Glad I could help out! Just remember, photography is like riding a bike, just keep practicing and it will come back to you.

I'm sure I'll be repeating the class, so check the calendar. I'll be looking for you!

oh, I hope so. That's one that I really wanted to go to and both days we had something come up. First night our neighbor has rushed to hospital (she's 10 and fell off a trampoline) and Saturday we did our fathers day get together.

Guest DeeZee
I'm so sorry I missed this yet again! I will be watching for it again for sure .... we were camping out in the nature and there wasn't a wireless connection this time :-)

Guest Pearl Girl
I'm another one who hopes we have more photography classes! I was really disappointed that I couldn't make it to either of the ones last week.

P.S. I'd be interested in reading through the chat transcript, too, if it's available.

Guest Pearl Girl
I really need to dig out my manual for my SLR camera and re-learn how to use it. I've gotten so dependent on my digital. But last night, there was an awesome moon out. We drove out to the lake to get some moonlight photos and they just didn't come out with my digital. :banghead:

• 1 month later...
Guest DeeZee
Hey Shannon, let's schedule a Daddy/children outing for that evening.... problem is, where would we send 'em?!!

Guest DeeZee
Hmmm... Four Corners would give us enough time at least LOL.. then again, it's a long way from anywhere down here LOL!!

Archived