End Of Year Teachers' Pressie

I have spent the whole day on this and I LOVE it, if I say so myself. I can't wait to give it to Aaron's teacher on friday, she's taking long service leave early to take her family to Israel for her sons' Bar-Mitzvah.

Pnina's clock

now I just have to get the next three done by december 13 when we break for the summer hols!!!

TFL

hey Luana, thanks for your love... I bought a clock from teh $2 shop for $7 (aussie, which is about $6 US). it had a white face with black boring numbers on it, and a black rim around the edge. I took it apart, measured the face size, created a circle that size in Photoshop and then played with the paper/elements. I then painted the black rim in the matching green with acrylic paint, took about 3-4 coats and then applied both a gloss and a sealent. arranged the flowers and stuck them down with 'popdots', little sticky pieces used for raising elements in paper scrapping. I then printed out the butterflies, cut them out, bent the wings in a bit and put a pop dot underneath, placed it on the flowers and put the whole thing back together. now it's on the wall with a battery in its back just to make sure it actually ticks and tells the time, LOL.

hope this helps

Archived