Photoshop Users Check This Out!

heisiam

I am no way affilated with this company but I was just at their website and found this cool script...

"This, completely free, script is targeted to help you quickly and easily collect various documents into a single Adobe Photoshop multi-layered document. (Each document is placed on a separate layer.)

Details-
The ability to choose the Source/Destination of images (documents) that should be collected. These images (documents) may be either:
- Selected images (documents) from File Browser of Adobe Photoshop CS
- All images (documents) currently opened in Adobe Photoshop CS
The ability to put the selected images (documents) from File Browser into the:
- Active document
- New document, which is based on the first flagged file in the File Browser
- New document, which is based on the first selected file in the File Browser
The ability to put all images (documents) currently opened in Adobe Photoshop CS into the:
- Active document
- New document, which is based on the active document
The ability to automatically name layers, which are the result of the desired documents' collection, using one of the following ways:
- By file/Document name
- Automatically numerate layers using any desired Layer name prefix and start value (entered by the user)."

If this is what I think it is, it will allow you to open a bunch of digital scrapbook elements (single alphabet letters, embellishments etc) and place them on thier own layers onto a digital background paper! How cool is that? You don't have to open each file and then drag it onto your background! Can some experienced PS user please download this script and give it a test drive and post your finding here?

[url="http://www.avbros.com/english/collector/index.html"]AV. Bros. Collector 1.0[/url]

Cheryl,
Thanks! I'll have to check this out!

I currently use Automate>Photomerge (in Photoshop CS). It sounds very similar to this, but with less features. When you use Photomerge, just make sure "Keep as layers" is checked.

Archived