Quote/word Art Crop Tonight (11/11) @ 9pm Et

angelaNussbaum

It's time for another Quote Challenge Crop!

Join Angela (angelaNussbaum) tonight at 9pm ET for tonight's chat about creating your own word art to use on your layouts!

Get out those fonts and alphas that you've collected and show us what you can do!

Here is our Quote:

"Kiss your children goodnight, even if they are already asleep." - H. Jackson Brown

If you get your layout done early, please post it in this gallery: Word Art Challenges

Here's my layout: Sleeping Zoey

Hope to see you there!

I've never been to a WordArt challenge. I know that it is harder than it looks because of all the times I've tried to come up with a creative title or way to scrap a quote. I want to get better at this and I know that this crop is the way to learn. So, I hope to be there - and watch the evolution of the word art!

Angela, I love the quote AND I love your layout. Of course, mine would also be a "Goodnight Zoey" layout since my little angel is named Zoey too! :angelincloud:

Wow, everyone did a great job with this challenge, the LO's are beautiful. Left you all some love.

I forgot to credit the quote on my LO and so instead of posting again, I just put it in with the details. Sorry about that.

Archived