11-17-07 Saturday Color Challenge

AngRoCamp

Ladies you're totally going to have to indulge me this week. This week's color challenge is to use PINK! Any shade will do :)

I'm experiencing a bit of pink euphoria so you'll just have to play along.

Share your layouts HERE

My first attempt at playing with pink.... I've got a lot of work cut out for me LOL.

BABY GIRL

well here is another of birthday #12~kind of nice to use pink but she doesn't like it~ this is 2006, this jan she will be 14 and we are blessed to say that she is still not a "teenager". being our first, it is nice to take it slowly. so happy she is not rushing into the growing up thing!

http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...i&img=36875

I only have boys, so I decided to take inspiration from one of my own previous LO's of my niece. Changed to a 5x7 (for my digital picture frame Christmas present) and added a bit more pink.

Pink Challenge

Here's the original:

Baby Lara

I have noticed I have to work on those shadows!

I like yours too. I used a wee bit of the same Shabby Princess Express Yourself on mine for Abby.

Vaughnde

P.S. Ang...the one I just did covers 3 challenges...today's, birthday and Friday Customer scraplift...Do I post it in all 3 galleries?

Well, I have this page a did a little bit ago featuring pink as the theme. I have 3 boys so it is hard to come up with excuses to use pink. I hope you don't mind me putting this one in as I have been extremely busy lately.

Everything Pink

Archived