Here's how to join in on the fun:
- Design a 4x6" recipe card (at 300dpi), any way you wish, using mostly Scrap Girls products -- include on the card one of your most favorite holiday cookies or candies -- something "tried and true" preferred!
- Place your real name and/or Scrap Girls message board user name somewhere on the recipe card (small text is fine).
- All skill levels are encourage to participate! Even if this is your very first time digital scrapbooking or if you are a pro, please join in the fun!
- Save your design as a jpg file, with a file name that includes your SG user name (for example my file might be called brandiev_chocolatechipcookie.jpg) -- just some way so we know who made what!
- Attach your card to an email and send to me at SGCookieExchange2007@gmail.com
- In the body of your email, include your your Scrap Girls user name and real name (real name is optional).
- A confirmation will be emailed to each person who sends a recipe card so that they know their card was recieved.
- Cards MUST be recieved by midnight EST on December 12.
Then, on December 14 at 9pm EST, join us in the chatroom for a "cookie exchange" chat. Just a fun way to conclude the event. You do not have to participate in the chat to participate in the recipe card exchange.
NOTE: Unfortunately, if you don't send in a recipe card, you will not be able to get a copy of all the cards. Your recipe card is your ticket to all the fun!
After you download the recipe cards, you will be able to print them out for your own recipe box or book! Feel free to post your card in the gallery anytime after December 14 -- but please don't post it before that time because that would spoil the holiday fun!
Ready, set, go -- it's time to design your recipe card!!!!!