Faith Journey Chat Tonight At 8 Pm

Keri S

Hi everyone!

Tonight is another chance for us to get together and share our faith as we make our way through our journeys. Starting tonight, I will be providing a verse that we can discuss and also use as inspiration for scrapping a page for a faith book. You can scrap while we talk or take notes as you feel inspired and scrap later, all up to you! :)

Here is the verse for tonight:

Be still, and know that I am God

Psalm 46:10

Hope to see you all there! :)

Keri

Thanks Keri!

I already know the picture that I am going to use. I can't wait to see everybody's layouts!

I hope to make the chat, but my DH is cutting his next album, so we're in the studio till mighty late.

My best to everyone!

Well, it's probably just as well I'm missing this chat as I have NO IDEA how to be still. I'm actually rather hyperkinetic. Stillness is not my thing. Guess I have to work on that.

I'll be in the brush class, but it's our last one so I'm hoping not to miss another chat ever! Okay, so that's pretty optimistic, but at least I'll sure try. :)

Have a great chat!

~Zaz

Almost time for the chat!! Just under 10 minutes away.

I forgot to mention that I didn't provide the entire verse but I will be giving that to you at the chat.

So far, I gave you the part that I tell myself over and over on a daily basis. ;)

Archived