Postcard Collectors :)

Shai

The first 5 people to send me an email (redhotchiliepper@aol.com) will get a postcard from France :) I LOVE sending them AND collecting them!! I'll even let you pick from what city LoL We're landing in Tours with a few hours to drag Mike shopping through ... will be staying for three nights in Nantes. There's an island off of the coast that the Tour de France is the start (think that's what it is called), Fromentine.

I'll be sending postcards from everywhere we go :) We have plans for Ireland, Scotland trips, again. While we're, at present, finalizing a trip to Malmo, Sweden. THANK GOODNESS for cheap flights from RyanAir!! We bought our tickets for 119 pounds (ended up 185 after taxes), but still!!

If anyone knows of anything I HAVE to see while in Tours, Nantes, gimmie a ring, please :) We love to find hole in the wall places, as well :)

Shai

Again, I really am a PITA (pain in the arse) LoL I do this because it makes me feel good LoL And tells others I am thinkin' about 'em. I think that really makes you feel like you are here on Earth sometimes. :)

Shai

Archived