Congratulations Pvmomof2 (shari)!

Wxchic

Congratulations to PV_Mom_of_2 (Shari)!! Shari is our Scrap Girl Member of the Month!

Shari is a wonderful person inside and out. She is always quick to welcome our new members with a friendly hello and a beautiful Welcoming sign! She offers friendly advice on the boards and leaves a lot of comments in the gallery. Shari faithfully participates in the many chats and challenges offered here at Scrap Girls. You have gotta wonder how she does it with two little ones! Shari is a true asset to ScrapGirls! Shari receives a $10 gift certificate to the boutique, plus she gets to wear the title of ScrapGirls Member of the Month under her avatar.

Shari when you get a minutes, please tell everyone a little bit about yourself and post a link to one of your favorite layouts. Congratulations!!!

Wooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Shari!! COngrats!!! You truly deserve this!! Your the Best!! You ROCK!! Its been so nice getting to know you!! Love ya GIRL!!!

I'm breaking out the Penguins for you!!

:penguins: :penguins: :penguins:

I also found this guy down the street :party-smiley-048:

YEA!!!

Another one of my chatty friends gets to wear the really cool blinkie!!!

:having-a-party: :having-a-party: :having-a-party: :having-a-party: :having-a-party: :having-a-party: :having-a-party: :having-a-party: :having-a-party: :having-a-party:

Now I have to think of some cool way to congratulate you (like you did for me), so I'll be back. I just didn't want to wait to say YEA!!!

~Zaz

Congrats, Shari!!! This is so cool! You are always so warm and friendly and kidding around with everyone. I often wonder how you are able to do all you do with your 2 little ones. I look forward to your picture and bio in the newsletter!

:grouphug2:

OOOH yeah, im getting in before she sees this!!

Shari, im so very happy that you are receiving this honor! You are a great person. I love how friendly you are in chats!! Even when your trying to feed your little one. The one thing about you that sticks out the most is the fact that you started a thread on guessing when you were gonna have your baby!! LOL, i kept thinking we should be taking bets !!! hahahha...

Congratulations! Have a great month flashing that title around!

angela

Yeah Shari!! I agree with everyone- well deserved honor for you! I have enjoyed getting to know you on the boards. I can't see how you can possibly be such a great poster on the boards with two little ones! Congratulations!!

CONGRATULATIONS SHARI!!!! WOO HOOO!!!! I'm so glad you received this honor. You deserve it. I too wonder how you manage with two little ones at hand but I'm always glad to see you in the chats and you are so helpful on the boards.

Hey Shari how cool is this!!!! You are a perfect candidate for this honour!!! Congratulations girl. Would love to see your face when you read this!! Have fun wearing you wonderful badge of honour!!! It is well deserved. :respect::respect::respect:

Oh my, what a surprise!!!! I totally forgot this was the first of the month. Usually I try to pop on to see which one of my good friends I get to congratulate but I made a special breakfast for my Dad this morning so I forgot. (My Dad is in the LO on the home page! That's one of my favorite LOs!) Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments! You are all so special to me!!! I too do not know how I do it with 2 little ones but I love it here so much I have to jump on as much as I can. It's all to the detriment of the cleanliness of my home ... much to my husband's chagrin!

I'm not sure what to tell. You all already know so much about me. Let's see ... here are the basics ... I'm almost 37 years old (it's my birthday month too ... what a fantastic month I'm having already!), I've been married to the love of my life (and also the biggest pain in my fanny ;) ) for most of the last 13 years (we had a little relation vacation for awhile but we figured it all out), I have 2 beautiful children (Kalyssa is 3, Kaden is 6 months), and I have the best job in the world (SAHM. The only thing better would be a job at SG too! :D ) I am richly blessed in so many ways! I have a wonderful family, a fantastic extended family, and the best online family one could hope for. My Mom is one of my best friends and she lives right next door! I'm trying to convince my other best friend to buy the house across the street but she just won't leave CA. *sigh* (Any one of you are welcome to buy it too - it's really nice!)

My hobbies include Digital Scrapbooking (duh!), reading (my bookbag includes 1st To Die by James Patterson, In His Steps, Making Your Children Mind Without Losing Yours, The Pursuit Of God, and The Holy Bible), traveling (my favorite destinations so far include Great Britain, Hawaii, Germany, Switzerland, Italy & Austria), singing and crocheting. (I didn't list family time but that tops my list!)

Well ... I think that's all for now. I'd be happy to answer any questions if you think I left something out!

I have a few favorite LOs. Here are a couple ...

Sweet Lullabies

4 Generations

My Sleepy Boys

Love You

All were created using PSCS3!!! (I love it!!!)

Thanks again everyone ... this is truly and unexpected honor!!! (Honour for you Canadians, Englishman and Aussies. ;) )

Archived