Quote/word Art Crop Tonight (12/2) @ 9pm Est

angelaNussbaum

Join me tonight at 9pm EST for another Quote and Word Art Challenge Crop!

Join Angela (angelaNussbaum) tonight at 9pm ET for tonight's chat about creating your own word art to use on your layouts!

Get out those fonts and alphas that you've collected and show us what you can do!

Here is our Quote:

"It's ok to fail. In fact, it's mandatory that you fail.

If you dont have failures, you will never have any

successes, which means that you wont have ever tried

anything" ~ Rozanne Paxman

If you get your layout done early, please post it in this gallery: Word Art Challenges

Here's my layout: Its OK my love.

Hope to see you there!

You could totally use this as a sentiment like layout....

Like mine.. my husband didnt really fail in that picture. I just know the hard year he had... so i thought... it would work.

I also was thinking about my perfectionistic daughter. About maybe doing a layout with a photo of her thats not perfect. She usually poses and smiles perfectly... but once in awhile i get to sneak in a un-perfect photo.

The other thought i had... was my dog. Shes 4, we've had her for a year... and we have been training her! lol. So there is some failures in there! she needed to learn.

Another i just had... dh started remodling.. and decided to change out our toliets (nothing wrong with the first one.. but he had to get a new one!! lol) and when he got it installed it wouldnt work! lol.... i could have photoed the toilet and scrapped that memory... plus dh had to leave back to work, so for 2 weeks i had 2 toilets in my bathroom. Girls loved it.

just some ideas... hope that helps

angela

I'll be there! Weather is too frightful to go out tonight and besides they are decorating the church for Christmas tonight...Mom is still too much under the weather. Dad said she hasn't been out of the house since sunday night last week so if you would, please keep her in your prayers. Her name is Donna Hathaway.

Vaughnde

Thank you all for coming to the chat!

Cant wait to see your layouts!

Also, if you didnt make it to the chat, please please feel free to try the challenge!! We'd love to see what you come up with! No rules.. just fun!

angela

Archived