December Board Contest- 12 Days Of Christmas Challenge

Wxchic

If this is like the July version, you collect your stuff and send it all in at the same time. If you do a layout, you post it when you get it done and just send a copy of the link at the end (and in the thread is usually allowed as well). Sometimes challenges have you searching for stuff and you put those links in your document as well.

I am a competitive person, too, Jo Ellen. Maybe goes with the double name. I'm Carol Ann (the space wasn't supposed to be in my name, but they messed up my birth certificate). I know you'll have fun with this one and I believe the only time constraint is to get it all done by the end of the month. You can do it!

~Zaz

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My guess is it's because there are so many more people joining in on all the fun every time something like this comes along. If they continue to offer a prize to everyone who does all the challenges they'd go broke. We absolutely can't allow SG to go out of business, now, can we???

Oh, this sounds like so much fun! The "tree of doom" scared me off last July ... i couldn't think about anything else...day, night, in my dreams...*take a deep breath, kimmy*...i'm going to jump in this for the fun of it and do what i can ... if i can't keep up with you super-SGs, I'll stand by the sidelines cheering you on, passing out advil, chocolate, hugs, and well wishes...count me in!

but nothing to buy stock in Tylenol over.

That's right, because Tylenol doesn't really work for me. My money is going to Advil. I wonder how much a share is right now. It's sure to go up next week anyway. Buy, buy, buy!!! ;)

~Zaz

Oh, this sounds like so much fun! The "tree of doom" scared me off last July ... i couldn't think about anything else...day, night, in my dreams...*take a deep breath, kimmy*...i'm going to jump in this for the fun of it and do what i can ... if i can't keep up with you super-SGs, I'll stand by the sidelines cheering you on, passing out advil, chocolate, hugs, and well wishes...count me in!

Oh, Kimmy, don't stand on the sidelines at all. Come be fulltime crazy with the rest of us! You can still cheer, though!

~Zaz

hmmm...i'm already crazy, i'm already obsessed with sg, i'm already addicted to sg prizes and the boutique, so nothing to lose --except maybe more of my mind, zaz... ah, gee, i'm gonna be walking around the house muttering about a tree of doom, packing my laptop under my arm everywhere i go, having bloodshot eyes :blink: --- sounds like fun--okay, you convinced me, zaz! i'm ready...bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning ladies!!! I am totally and completely ready!!! I am standing by with COFFEE, CHOCOLATE (fudge to be specific) and Advil ... works best for me too, Zaz! BRING IT ON SCRAP GIRLS!! I'm ready for ya .... wow! Am I loaded on the caffeine or what??? I will gladly share though :)

Girlies... watch your newsletters :)

And the 12 Days Message Board challenge is challenging, but nothing to buy stock in Tylenol over ;) Have fun with it!!

Okay, Ang ... I read through my newsletter ... well sort of in a mad rush. I check out the LOs first, then straight to the freebie and download it before I forget. And then later in the day, I go back and actually READ THROUGH the newsletter. Sounds like there might be a clue today, huh????

Are you all ready to get started? Here is your first task!

Task 1

From the Scrap Girls Gallery, choose a Holiday themed layout to scraplift (use as inspiration for your own layout). Post your layout in the 12 Days of Christmas Sub-Gallery. Post a link to your layout in this thread and include a link to the scraplifted page.

LOL im still laughing!!

remember to start your word document too... with a copy of the link to your layout.. thats what you turn in! hehehe

Tree of doom? you guys are that afraid of it? *sigh* poor tree... its just a simple beautiful tree, just wants love....

lol

angela

Archived