December Board Contest- 12 Days Of Christmas Challenge

Wxchic

It's right above the last several posts, but here it is for your shopping convenience:

Task 1

From the Scrap Girls Gallery, choose a Holiday themed layout to scraplift (use as inspiration for your own layout). Post your layout in the 12 Days of Christmas Sub-Gallery. Post a link to your layout in this thread and include a link to the scraplifted page.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I may just have to get in on this. I love to scraplift! I can do Task #1 at least. I can only really scrap at night though so the scraplifting will have to wait. I just had to pop in here to see the first task. Sounds fun!!

Oh boy ... and so it begins! I'm home from therapy but I've gotta go get the kids from next door, feed them and me, sort and start the laundry, and then maybe I can get started! Man ... life sure can get in the way of scrappin' and playin'! But I won't let it stop me ... even if I don't get any sleep for the next couple weeks! Ah man ... that reminds me ... I have to read 3 chapters in my bookclub book and answert the questions by Saturday! Okay ... just pile it on! I'm up for the challenge!!!!

If you want to dig around last years Christmas time layouts:

Click on Gallery on the menu bar

click on 'Latest Images'

Click on the arrow next to '1244 pages'

'jump to' page 740

This will get you into last december and you can go forward and back from there!!

HTL!!

Christy

Well at least Christy and Julie are trying to be helpful. Shari is a spoil sport, isn't she? ;) I'll TRY to do one myself starting this evening. I might be able to pick out what to use before I get home, though.

~Zaz

Okay ... so I have a question ... we need to scraplift a Holiday LO but does our LO need to be a Holiday theme as well???

As far as i understand it, Yes .... you are to make it your own holiday layout.

(course if T comes in and contradicts me... listen to her! )

the escape clause!

angela

My Firts task LO "The Beauty of Santa's Helper" http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/uploads/...9_327_33810.jpg

I scraplifted from "Christmas Hath Beauty" by scrappingforever. in the Holiday section of gallery.

I made my paper using a photo of my poinsettia and PS Pro X.

I took the liberty of copying where your LO is...

Santa's Helper

here is the Lo you scraplifted from: Christmas hath Beauty

Vaughnde

OK ... thanks for clearling that up for me.

Just to be difficult ... can it be any holiday? Or just Christmas/Hanakah/Kwanza?

Lol Shari! Lets say any December holiday... just as its the first day of christmas event and all...

are you having problems with getting photos or ideas? is there something i can do to help? or is there something else your just craving to scrap?

angela

Archived