December Board Contest- 12 Days Of Christmas Challenge

Wxchic

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't play the 12 days of Christmas because on a couple of the songs, I can't make out anything at all in the background. And there was no chance for me to tackle the tree of doom (although I see that I don't have to get everything to enter so might have time to try it later today). AND, since I was away from my computer for a week, I didn't think that I would be able to complete the tasks for the 12 days. However, I now find myself snowbound for the day so it looks like I might have a chance after all. Here is my Task 10 layout for the challenge of a 10 letter title.

Side by Side

There are lots of great pictures there in the gallery and I'm going to leave some love --- just as soon as I finish my two remaining tasks.

I couldn't play the 12 days of Christmas because on a couple of the songs, I can't make out anything at all in the background. And there was no chance for me to tackle the tree of doom (although I see that I don't have to get everything to enter so might have time to try it later today). AND, since I was away from my computer for a week, I didn't think that I would be able to complete the tasks for the 12 days. However, I now find myself snowbound for the day so it looks like I might have a chance after all. Here is my Task 10 layout for the challenge of a 10 letter title.

Side by Side

There are lots of great pictures there in the gallery and I'm going to leave some love --- just as soon as I finish my two remaining tasks.

You can do it, and the tree, is really easier than it looks, at least you can get a few answers by tonight if not all. Have you tried taking a screen shot of the video's then opening in another program to enlarge it? That is what I did and it worked.

Question,

Did anyone receive a confirmation to their email to Theresa... I once had problems emailing her so I'm just checking, I would not want to miss out after doing all that work and having that much fun...

Thanks and Very Happy New Year Wishes to you all!!!

OK - just posted my final layout for the challenge.

Task 12 -- 11 elements listed in the metadetails and 1 photo to bring it to 12 elements.

Winter Walkers at the 'Dingle' in Halifax, NS.

That is it for me for tonight. I'm signing off to spend a quiet New Year's Eve with my DH.

Happy New Year to you all.

Mary Elizabeth

I'm finally done! I did everything! I'm so proud of myself! Even though it required me to miss out on lots of sleep I think it was worth it. I had so much fun!

Here's my task 10. Now I'm off to put the link in my document and e-mail it to Theresa.

Kiss 4 Kaden

Well, life sorta interrupted my moment of triumph, but I have at last posted Task 12 (Daddy's Girls) :banana::banana::banana:

My best wishes to all of you who are still working on the tasks. Five more hours! You can do it too!

Now it's off the the Gallery to see what the rest of you have been up to! Got some well-deserved love to leave.

yay! I now have all 12 tasks done and ready to email. I have a houseful of teenagers and their friends awaiting 2008 so this gave me something to do to stay out of their way. We are actually glad to be staying in tonight because a winter storm is heading our way....

Anyway, here is Task 12 Cool Cousins. I had some grand plans for this one, then things didn't look as I had hoped. If I didn't have the midnight deadline I might have sat on this one awhile.

Haev a Happy New Year, everyone!

Okay, I just walked in the door and am totally exhausted. I've been on the road for at least seven hours today, a lot of it driving. When I wasn't driving, I was scrapping. I got a lot done, but I'm not going to get my stuff turned in on time. The thing I hate most about uploading layouts to the gallery is trying to list all the stuff I used. It takes me forever. And I just can't keep my eyes open. I entered every other contest, so I think I can skip this one. It's a bit of a bummer, but I think I'll survive.

I do have one layout that I HAVE to post in the gallery for Debi. I'm hoping it will at least make her laugh. ;) I'll see if I can get that done before my head hits the keyboard.

I have SO much to read now. I kept trying to get into Scrap Girls at my hotel this weekend, but everytime I would be on for a minute or two, my entire computer would lock up. Argh, argh, argh. I finally gave up. At least I don't have to work tomorrow and maybe I'll get a few minutes to see what you all have been up to. Missed you!!

~Zaz, who is now heading to the gallery

Awww...thanks! Good to be missed! :)

Okay, here's Task 12: My Favorite Brads. :D

This actually stems from the Tree of Doom (TOD) thread. It was just a must do kind of thing. Read the bottom of the description to understand why it is the way it is. ;)

Now I'm trying to decide if I should post my other layouts or just save them for the next contest that rolls around! :D

(I already know your answer, Shari.)

~Zaz, who is going to bed and not getting up until next year

Okay, I just walked in the door and am totally exhausted. I've been on the road for at least seven hours today, a lot of it driving. When I wasn't driving, I was scrapping. I got a lot done, but I'm not going to get my stuff turned in on time. The thing I hate most about uploading layouts to the gallery is trying to list all the stuff I used. It takes me forever. And I just can't keep my eyes open. I entered every other contest, so I think I can skip this one. It's a bit of a bummer, but I think I'll survive.

I do have one layout that I HAVE to post in the gallery for Debi. I'm hoping it will at least make her laugh. ;) I'll see if I can get that done before my head hits the keyboard.

I have SO much to read now. I kept trying to get into Scrap Girls at my hotel this weekend, but everytime I would be on for a minute or two, my entire computer would lock up. Argh, argh, argh. I finally gave up. At least I don't have to work tomorrow and maybe I'll get a few minutes to see what you all have been up to. Missed you!!

~Zaz, who is now heading to the gallery

WB Carol Ann! We missed you! Hope you get some good rest!

Vaughnde

Archived