December Gallery Contest-which Holiday Song Inspires You Most?

Wxchic

This was a fun contest which we held last year at this time, so let's try it again! There are so many holiday songs out there that are inspirational or just plain fun. Choose your favorite and scrap it! It can be any holiday song, not just a holiday that occurs this time of year. So choose any holiday. You might with a $10 gift certificate to the boutique!

Post your layout here to be eliglible for the prize!

Guest watmuzzer

I suppose this is a silly question, but can you enter more than one layout? I have so many favourite Christmas songs that I really can't narrow it down to only one.

Cyndie

You all have produced some lovely layouts. This was fun, and for me, a real challenge. It's taken several days, off and on, to complete my layout. I hope nobody objects - I almost always do double pages. And I see I'm not the only one who used Trish's Campfire paper, or Melissa's StarBright embellishments.

Angels we have heard on high

This is my favorite song right now. My boys always start crying when I sing it to them.

I used a gift from my Secret Pal (thanks so much!)

Alex was 1 in these pictures, Tyler was 3. Tyler was not going to sit on Santa's lap, until Alex started crying!

items used:

AMC_DoodleDandy

VRA_DigitalStickers_Santa

Santa Claus is coming.... page 1

Santa Claus is coming.... page 2

Archived