Monday Challenge 12/3/07

AngRoCamp

Your challenge today is to scrap a really great gift reaction.

It can be a funny, emotional, sentimental, or outrageous reaction to a gift.

It can be a gift from any occasion (please don't feel tied down to the winter holidays for this one.)

It can be a gift you gave or a gift you received, or simply a gift you got to watch being opened.

If you don't have photos, but have a great memory of someone's special reaction to a gift, how about doing a layout just telling the story with words?

Please post your LO in THIS GALLERY and be sure to come back to this thread and link us up so we can come peek at your work!

HERE is my LO for this challenge.

Well, hello Sneaky! Thought you'd sneak this challenge in while we were all going nuts over on the contest thread, I see. Love your Challenge and love your LO!!! I left you some love. Hmmmm .... I think I may have a good expression, but nothing like your priceless moment.

This is the first time I have had a chance to look in today.....Will have to search my pictures and see what I can find. Not sure I can do this one...

Have been updating my blog and finally got Samuel's paperscrap book scanned to the computer...busy day...our of four kids I have one left...DH started the third book for me, we will see how much of that one I inherit as well....LOL

Well I almost did it right. How do you get the underline so that people can click to see your LO? Looks like I was being pretty bold and assumed you all would want to see it :wub: sorry.

We do all want to see it!!

When you reply, you should see a little green envelope button with a plus sign on it. It's next to the smilies button. Click that, paste in the link from the top of your LO gallery page, click next or ok (I just press enter!) and then it will ask for the name. Say ok and post your reply!

I'm going to go check out your layout now!

Edited to add: Looks like a great surprise gift!! I wish I could do that, tickets to Florida and Disney for everyone! I like the paper you used. You know, that wood paneled wall looks just like the one in my Mom's house!

This is my first attempt at a challenge - my first attempt at posting a LO and my first LO that I actually did all the steps completely right, I think. I'm not sure if I did this right, now I need to post in the gallery? Oh my!

Great LO!! Well done!

Here is the direct link to your layout in the gallery (you got it in the gallery just right! Nice job :) )

http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...i&img=38025

Now if you want to turn that into a shortened, underlined link for people you just type the name of your layout, then just highlight it (click and drag across the LO title) and click on the little tab with a green "+" sign on it next to the smiley tab above the area where you type your message board messages (it's the 5th tab from the right, under the fonts/sizes, etc). Paste your gallery link into the little box that pops up and your layout title in the message board post will look and work like this: Gift Reaction: Christmas 1988 (When you enter the link and hit okay you'll see a bunch of html code show up in your message board post. That's okay. It's working! Just go ahead and preview or post your message!

Archived