Questions About The July Contest

Guest ljritchie

Guest ljritchie
I have a couple of questions about the July contest. The rules state 11 layouts commented on with links and also 7 of the same thing. So 18 comments total? Also, what does it mean to have comments linked? I think that's all for now. Thanks.

Lisa

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
Originally, we planned on giving you all this a verse at a time but then decided to give you them all at once so that you had the whole month to work on things. So, to complete all 12 Days of Christmas in July, you must comment on 7 and 11 (total 18) layouts in the gallery and let us know which ones. I've created another topic where you need to link your comments and an example of what this means [url="http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=1756"]here[/url].

I also have a couple of questions about the Christmas in July contest. My question is with number "10 or more subjects in a layout" Is this meaning subjects as in people or subjects in otherwise? Also another question is with "1 A "Partridge in or around a pear tree" layout so to speak" Could someone verify the meaning of this for me? I'm truly having a memory lapse here now, lol, or it could be just another of my :blondmoment:'s, :rofl:

Guest The Pink Lady
HI!

For 12 posts on the message board - do we count the posts that we post for this contest - i.e posting 9 questions about self, 2 holiday themed items in boutique??

N

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
[quote name='momentousangel' date='Jul 7 2005, 06:43 AM']I also have a couple of questions about the Christmas in July contest. My question is with number "10 or more subjects in a layout" Is this meaning subjects as in people or subjects in otherwise? Also another question is with "1 A "Partridge in or around a pear tree" layout so to speak" Could someone verify the meaning of this for me? I'm truly having a memory lapse here now, lol, or it could be just another of my  :blondmoment:'s,  :rofl:
[right][post="19769"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

No problem.

10 or more subjects means 10 or more people. We had thought it was a great way to get those family/high school reunion group pictures scrapped.

A "Partridge in or around a pear tree" means a layout of a bird in or around a tree. Could be a picture of a bird in a tree, could be elements of birds and trees, just so long as there is a noticable bird and tree in the layout. (You could so pull one of those cardinal layouts you've been working on for your mum!)

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
[quote name='The Pink Lady' date='Jul 7 2005, 08:19 AM']HI!

For 12 posts on the message board - do we count the posts that we post for this contest - i.e posting 9 questions about self, 2 holiday themed items in boutique??

N
[right][post="19781"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

12 posts are 12 posts. Answering the 9 questions, posting your comment links and boutique items, asking me questions :) all count. We try to be easy-going around here.

Thanks so much Jennifer for clarifying that for me. I haven't any photo's with 10 people n them. :( I do though have photos of 7 people in them though, so I can just add another photo with 3 more people in it to the lo right? The "partridge in a pear tree" is going to be so much fun. I've got a few different lo's for the "Cardinals" book going already, so I'll have to finish those up and get them done. As for the 12 posts on the message board, do we give links to our posts or no? Just wanting to verify that also. :)

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
[quote name='momentousangel' date='Jul 7 2005, 03:14 PM']Thanks so much Jennifer for clarifying that for me. I haven't any photo's with 10 people n them. :( I do though have photos of 7 people in them though, so I can just add another photo with 3 more people in it to the lo right? The "partridge in a pear tree" is going to be so much fun. I've got a few different lo's for the "Cardinals" book going already, so I'll have to finish those up and get them done. As for the 12 posts on the message board, do we give links to our posts or no? Just wanting to verify that also. :)
[right][post="19928"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

You do not have to provide links to your message board posts. We have ways of finding out how many posts you make in a given time frame. hee hee :)

Archived