I Have But I Have Not

Guest TamiW

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/4/2018 at 7:47 AM, MariJ said:

Oh, that’s so cool, what a nice trip that will be.  

I did not book a flight to the South Island to see Steve in May but I am hoping that I can maybe get to Indiana to see my sister in May! 

Hope you get there Marilyn :) 

I didn't book a flight to Indiana to see my sister (I don't have a sister) 

but I did go shopping today 

On 3/5/2018 at 7:55 AM, Jane in N.Z said:

Hope you get there Marilyn :) 

I didn't book a flight to Indiana to see my sister (I don't have a sister) 

but I did go shopping today 

Me too!

I did not go shopping today, but I have been taken to a birthday lunch by a friend.     (well, not yet - but very soon!)

On 3/7/2018 at 2:35 AM, MariJ said:

Me too!

I did not go shopping today, but I have been taken to a birthday lunch by a friend.     (well, not yet - but very soon!)

Glad you went out for lunch on your Birthday :) 

I didn't get taken out for lunch

but we did go into the City to see the Volvo yacht race boats while in Auckland last night

On 3/8/2018 at 4:05 AM, Jane in N.Z said:

Glad you went out for lunch on your Birthday :) 

I didn't get taken out for lunch

but we did go into the City to see the Volvo yacht race boats while in Auckland last night

I almost didn’t go out for lunch for my birthday!   About 30 min before coming my friend called - she had just had her power restored after days and when she went in the house, the top floors had heat but not the bottom!  She called repair expecting that it would be days before they could come and they said they’d be there at 12 noon!   They actually did and were finished by 12:30 so she did get to come and it was lovely.

I did see the Volvo yacht race boats but I did measure over 24 inches of snow in my driveway.

What opposites!  And, I love hearing all things about water.   Sure wish I lived closer to it...

On 3/10/2018 at 3:54 AM, Jane in N.Z said:

I didn't measure over 24 inches of snow in my driveway (although I would like to see it but maybe only once :)

I did go on a motorbike ride today  (had a really good ride but a bit difficult getting off but I managed :) )  

Oh very cool Jane, I’m glad it went fairly well!
I did not go on a motorbike ride but I did scrap two pages yesterday.

On 3/16/2018 at 0:42 PM, MariJ said:

I did not complete knitted blanket sqaures but I did go to my watercolor class today!  

I like to crochet - not so good at knitting.   I’ve seen your work in your pages, Jane and it’s gorgeous!

Thanks Marilyn but I'm not that great a knitter I only do simple stuff :) 

I didn't go to a watercolour class today (would love to though)

But I did plant the beans in the garden

12 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

I didn't put seed in the bird feeders

but I did cycle 35km on the weekend in the Bay Of Islands 

Oh, that’s wonderful Jane!

I did not cycle 35km but I did send my car off in a tow truck today because it wouldn’t start when I went to warm it up. :(

11 hours ago, MariJ said:

Oh, that’s wonderful Jane!

I did not cycle 35km but I did send my car off in a tow truck today because it wouldn’t start when I went to warm it up. :(

Oh no Marilyn thats no good I hope its easily fixed.

I didn't send my car off in a tow truck today because it wouldn’t start when I went to warm it up
but I did watch the opening ceremony of the 21st Commonwealth Games on the Gold Coast in Australia. 

On 4/5/2018 at 4:22 AM, Jane in N.Z said:

Oh no Marilyn thats no good I hope its easily fixed.

I didn't send my car off in a tow truck today because it wouldn’t start when I went to warm it up
but I did watch the opening ceremony of the 21st Commonwealth Games on the Gold Coast in Australia. 

It was the battery and as these things go, the car is just 3 years old - had to get after my other was hit in the car accident.  Because I wasn’t driving then, then the next year after rotator cuff surgery, then this year with my foot --- it only has 14,400 miles on it which is virtually new!   The battery was under warranty but the date was March 11 - it couldn’t have gone THEN???   With all the checkup maintenance the bill is pretty steep..   For a car that’s barely been driven!   :(

I didn’t watch the opening ceremony of the 21st Commonwealth Games but I did make invitations for a 95th birthday party.

(I hope I didn’t say that before!) 

It was a great party - loads of famliy members!  Three generations of cousins from first to third all happy to be together.   :)

I did not go to Mangawhai to see a friend on the back of a bike, but I did today go spend an hour with the little boy I volunteer to spend time with each week.

(I hope I haven’t said that one before?)

On 4/11/2018 at 7:29 AM, MariJ said:

It was a great party - loads of famliy members!  Three generations of cousins from first to third all happy to be together.   :)

I did not go to Mangawhai to see a friend on the back of a bike, but I did today go spend an hour with the little boy I volunteer to spend time with each week.

(I hope I haven’t said that one before?)

I think you did :rofl:but it doesn't matter as its another day :) 

I didn't go and spend an hour with the little boy I volunteer to spend time with each week.

but I did have a cortisone injection in my back last thursday :monstercry:

Oops!  And I was just there again today!

I have not had a cortisone injection in my back but I did begin to fly home from Australia two years ago today on the 17th.  
((which probably was actually yesterday there today.  This was the plane that flew an hour over the water then was diverted back to Sydney because of suspicious cabin smell.   I spent the night in a hotel in Sydney and flew home the next day).

36 minutes ago, ladyscrapalot said:

I don’t know how you play this game but I had fun reading about you two while on my lunch break. ?

Join is kelly its fun and a great way of getting to know each other.

Here are the instructions from page one but I think we have changed it slightly :rofl:

The first person list something that they have done

EX: I have been bungie jumping

Then they list something they have not done

EX: But I have not ever been parachuting

Then the next person that can says

I have been parachuting

But I have not.........

and so on and so on

I didn't begin to fly home from Australia two years ago today on the 17t
But I did make some 'coconut, lemon and Feijoa muffins' yesterday       

My freezer is getting full of all the feijoa stuff I've made and I've given away heaps but still have lots more on the bushes. The season for these is only small so making the most of them :)