I Have But I Have Not

Guest TamiW

Hey Kelly - fun to see you and joining in!  I’m on my way to bed now but I’ll play this game for now!

I have not made pumpkin chocolate chip bread (Oh my that sounds yummy!)

But I did crochet a little teddy bear tonight. :cheeringdog:  (He doesn’t dance, though.  In fact, he doesn’t have arms - he’s a straight-two legged bear.   :) 

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

I did not crochet a little teddy bear last night (wouldn’t know how, but he sounds cute) 

Idid watch an episode of the remake of the old tv show Lost in Space. So much better than the original. 

I did not watch an episode of the old Lost in Space but I did go out and sit in my car to read and watch the birds at my feeders!

(Amazingly because - even though this is the “warm” day this week and for once SUNNY - I could not get warm inside!   The sun on the car was nice and toasty!)

On 4/19/2018 at 4:06 AM, Jane in N.Z said:

I didn't take Cookie to get a puppachino and look for ?.  (this sounds so cute but it reminds me of a new type of coffee ......sorry Kelly :( 

but i did buy a new poncho when I met a friend for the coffee this afternoon :) 

You mean like Cookies & Cream? :rofl:

I did not go to a luncheon for Volunteers with a friend but I did go to Starbucks on my lunch break.

12 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

You mean like Cookies & Cream? :rofl:

I did not go to a luncheon for Volunteers with a friend but I did go to Starbucks on my lunch break.

Yum I could just drink one  :rofl:

I didn't go to Starbucks on my lunch break.

but I did have a sleep this afternoon as had a dreadful headache (have a head cold at the moment :( )

11 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

Yum I could just drink one  :rofl:

I didn't go to Starbucks on my lunch break.

but I did have a sleep this afternoon as had a dreadful headache (have a head cold at the moment :( )

Oh sorry you are well, Jane! Hope the sleeping helped.

I didn't have a sleep this afternoon as had a dreadful headache. I did do some meal prepping for the week. (I made 2 meals. one was pork chops, potatoes, and asparagus. The other was a shrimp boil only made in the oven. I also made bread in my bread machine.)

Wow, Jane that’s awesome!

I didn’t cycle 46kms on the Hauraki Rail Trail but I did once get an aweful motorcycle burn on my leg after riding with my cousin.

Oh gosh -that was NOT fun and lasted a long time with a lot of burn treatment. :(  

Yes Jane, that's amazing!

Marilyn, you and your poor legs/feet! Maybe you need to bubble wrap them. j/k lol!

I did not get in an awful motorcycle burn on my leg after riding with my cousin. (owie!!) I did get sea sick whale watching in Australia.

(stupid me ,I tried Dramamine's natural remedy. Big mistake!! The water was very choppy and I wasn't the only one. Fortunately or unfortunately there weren't any whales to be seen. Rick did get a few pic of some blowhole spray far out in the distance. I was proud of myself in that I packed some instant oatmeal so I ate that for dinner and recovered after a good night sleep)

I did not get seasick whale watching in Australia...

I did get lost on the way home from taking my husband to work-when we were detoured...my phone is on the fritz (I greatly rely on GPS) and I have never set the GPS up on my car, I should have listened to my DH. We saw some geese and my daughter thought it was a great adventure. :)

On 4/27/2018 at 6:03 AM, Tami Miller said:

I did not get seasick whale watching in Australia...

I did get lost on the way home from taking my husband to work-when we were detoured...my phone is on the fritz (I greatly rely on GPS) and I have never set the GPS up on my car, I should have listened to my DH. We saw some geese and my daughter thought it was a great adventure. :)

It certainly sounds like an adventure Tammy :) 

I didn't get lost on my way home

but I did finish making some dolls clothes today :) 

Oh, they must be cute your dolls clothes!
I did not finish making dolls clothes today but I did walk to the park with my neighbors Mom and her 18 month old.

(Picture this - Grandma who has a heart condition and hard getting around pulling a wagon and me with my crutch and boot walking 3 little blocks away.  Down the hill there was fine but coming home?  Lots of rest stops!

On 5/2/2018 at 10:38 AM, MariJ said:

Oh, they must be cute your dolls clothes!
I did not finish making dolls clothes today but I did walk to the park with my neighbors Mom and her 18 month old.

(Picture this - Grandma who has a heart condition and hard getting around pulling a wagon and me with my crutch and boot walking 3 little blocks away.  Down the hill there was fine but coming home?  Lots of rest stops!

what a scene :rofl:

I didn't walk to the park with my neighbors Mom and her 18 month old.

but I did teach myself to crochet granny squares yesterday (from a You Tube video) and now addicted

On 5/3/2018 at 3:07 AM, Jane in N.Z said:

what a scene :rofl:

I didn't walk to the park with my neighbors Mom and her 18 month old.

but I did teach myself to crochet granny squares yesterday (from a You Tube video) and now addicted

Oh, it really was quite a scene!    How cool you learned to crochet granny squares - I love crocheting!

I didn’t teach myself to crochet granny squares but I did see a red throated grosbeak by my bird feader - very cool!  (We don’t really get many colorful and exotic birds like you do!)  This isn’t the best of my photos but it shows the front and back. :)

IMG_4095.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2018 at 9:55 PM, MariJ said:

Oh, it really was quite a scene!    How cool you learned to crochet granny squares - I love crocheting!

I didn’t teach myself to crochet granny squares but I did see a red throated grosbeak by my bird feader - very cool!  (We don’t really get many colorful and exotic birds like you do!)  This isn’t the best of my photos but it shows the front and back. :)

IMG_4095.jpg

What a lovely bird :) 

I didn't see a red throated grosbeak by my bird feader 

but I did buy a new microwave and hoover on saturday 

I have definitely never climbed to the top of the Eiffel Tower

but I have climbed to the top of Uluru but back when I did it in 1975 it was called "Ayers Rock" in central Australia. 

Wow, lots of cool things going on since I was last on this thread and it’s fun reading about them all! :)

I did not climb to the told of Uluru/Ayers Rock (I’ve seen photos, it’s so beautiful!) but I did visit Louisville Kentucky on Wednesday and go to the Louisville Slugger Bat Factory and see baseball bats being made!

(Whew, sorry - that was a long one!)   :)

I HAVE visited Louisville Kentucky on Wednesday and go to the Louisville Slugger Bat Factory and see baseball bats being made! (And TSA confiscated our mini souvenir bats from our carry on :angry:)

I have never visited the Grand Canyon but I would like to.

(don't know if this is cheating, doing the have before the have not ;))

Edit: oops I should have left out the Wednesday part. Guess I missed that part. 

Edited by ladyscrapalot

I HAVE not (did not) visited Louisville Kentucky on Wednesday and gone to the Louisville Slugger Bat Factory . I have visited Louisville 2 years ago, and lived in 6 states (In., Ohio, PA, Ky, SC, NC, Tx.)  and Mexico and Honduras, Central America.B)