I Have But I Have Not

Guest TamiW

51 minutes ago, ladyscrapalot said:

I did not visit a 5 month old baby at my sister’s work and play with him (aww) but I (well we) had to have our car towed away. (it was kind of sad. we had it for so many years but it just wore out.)

Ohhhhh......  Sorry Kelly I know what that’s like - sad....    But, the baby is VERY cute!

I did not have my car towed away but I did play tug with my sister’s dog this morning.    She still keeps coming over looking for more.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never been to Mt. Rushmore. But I did teach Joe Jonas. He was so shy and quiet in Kindergarten. A really creative sweetie.

I didn't teach Joe Jonas. (how exciting)

but I did so to a float therapy session last week
(its a 1hr float in a magnesium chamber and I was a bit skeptical as I don't like small spaces but I really enjoyed it and felt so much better after it)

15 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

I didn't teach Joe Jonas. (how exciting)

but I did so to a float therapy session last week
(its a 1hr float in a magnesium chamber and I was a bit skeptical as I don't like small spaces but I really enjoyed it and felt so much better after it)

Oh, that Float Therapy sounds like something I would like, Jane - even though I don’t like small spaces either.

I did not go to a Float Therapy Session last week but I did go to Nashville Indiana while at my sister’s - it’s an artist town and very pretty.

I didn't start to see Fairies in my Garden ( could do with a few though to tidy it up, they could go swimming as well as its been so wet....a bit cold for them though :) )

but I did make some log cabin patchwork squares with strips of fabric I had (not sure what to do with them yet though) 

On 6/4/2018 at 8:42 AM, ladyscrapalot said:

I did not make some log cabin patchwork squares but I did go to the Dallas Arboretum and so some cool wind sculptures.

Oh cool

I did not go to the Dallas Aboretum and see cool wind sculptures (I’d like that)

but I did see that all my fairies and their houses have appeared (& they even brought some friends)

On 6/8/2018 at 5:17 AM, Jane in N.Z said:

I didn't see all your fairies  and houses appear :) (but be a lovely garden you have )

but I did finish knitting my fingerless gloves :) 

I’m still putting it together but don’t have flowers yet.   I keep taking photos along the way but it doesn’t do it justice.

I didn’t finish knitting fingerless gloves (love those as my hands are always cold)
but I did go to my cousin’s High School graduation yesterday.   (Can’t believe she’s old enough for College, how time flies)

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2018 at 1:00 AM, MariJ said:

I did not grill steaks with my son, but I did take a long nap because I have a miserable summer sore throat and congestion.

Hope yoyr feeling better now, thats no fun.

I didn't take a long nap 

But i did watch the tennis at Eastbourne the other day

11 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

Hope yoyr feeling better now, thats no fun.

I didn't take a long nap 

But i did watch the tennis at Eastbourne the other day

Hi Jane!  Yes, thankfully feeling better now, thank you!

I did not watch the tennis at Eastbourne the other day (how exciting!)
but I DID go swimming in the town pool today - it was a scorcher!

21 hours ago, MariJ said:

Hi Jane!  Yes, thankfully feeling better now, thank you!

I did not watch the tennis at Eastbourne the other day (how exciting!)
but I DID go swimming in the town pool today - it was a scorcher!

Glad your feeling better Marilyn ? 

didn't go to the post office.

but i did walk around 2 National Trust houses today which were fabulous

15 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

Glad your feeling better Marilyn ? 

didn't go to the post office.

but i did walk around 2 National Trust houses today which were fabulous

That sounds awesome, Jane.

I did not walk around 2 National Trust Houses, but I did go to the Town Pool - it is HOT and humid now in NJ!   Will be over over 100ºF today which is 38ºC!

16 hours ago, MariJ said:

I did not meet with Hilary yesterday (but sure wish I were there with both of you!) but I have gone to Kentucky when I was visiting my sister a few years ago and met Carla and her girls!  :)

It would have been great if you'd been with us.

I haven't  gone to Kentucky when I was visiting my sister a few years ago and met Carla and her girls!  

but i am watching England play Sweden in the world cup football today and watching Wimbledon at the same time. (The TV remote is getting a workout instead of me)

Ohhhhhh.... Jane.  I sure do remember that jet lag, etc after that long, long trip back and forth down-under.

I am not unpacking my suitcase as I can’t sleep but I am cleaning up all over after a birthday party for a friend at my house tonight!