I Have But I Have Not

Guest TamiW

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/16/2018 at 12:37 PM, Jane in N.Z said:

I'm not cleaning up all over after a birthday party for a friend at my house tonight! .......sounds like you had fun :) 

but I did get 7 hours straight sleep last night...... although woke at 4.30 but thats ok :) 

Yay, Jane - glad you are getting back to sleep normal.

I didn’t have 7 hours straight sleep last night but I WAS startled awake at 2 am this morning hearing my garbage can being moved right below my bedroom window.

(Yikes!  I jumped up and went to look and made a noise and saw something run away.  Whew, better an animal than a person lurking around.  I got a flashlight and aimed it down on the driveway and there was a HUGE big fat raccoon staring right back up at me!   I don’t know what he was looking for, can is empty!)

On 7/18/2018 at 10:53 PM, MariJ said:

Yay, Jane - glad you are getting back to sleep normal.

I didn’t have 7 hours straight sleep last night but I WAS startled awake at 2 am this morning hearing my garbage can being moved right below my bedroom window.

(Yikes!  I jumped up and went to look and made a noise and saw something run away.  Whew, better an animal than a person lurking around.  I got a flashlight and aimed it down on the driveway and there was a HUGE big fat raccoon staring right back up at me!   I don’t know what he was looking for, can is empty!)

Thats scarey Marilyn glad it was only an animal :) 

I WAS'nt startled awake at 2 am this morning hearing my garbage can being moved right below my bedroom window. (thankfully)

But I have just made 3 cakes for the church fundraiser this weekend (they are in the freezer now so DH doesn't eat them :)  

• 2 weeks later...

I have not made 3 cakes for a Church Fundraiser this weekend

But my Ken has been busy painting inside our house and it is looking great. 

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...