Guest TamiW

I Have But I Have Not

21 hours ago, MariJ said:

Hi Jane!  Yes, thankfully feeling better now, thank you!

I did not watch the tennis at Eastbourne the other day (how exciting!)
but I DID go swimming in the town pool today - it was a scorcher!

Glad your feeling better Marilyn 😊 

didn't go to the post office.

but i did walk around 2 National Trust houses today which were fabulous

15 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

Glad your feeling better Marilyn 😊 

didn't go to the post office.

but i did walk around 2 National Trust houses today which were fabulous

That sounds awesome, Jane.

I did not walk around 2 National Trust Houses, but I did go to the Town Pool - it is HOT and humid now in NJ!   Will be over over 100ºF today which is 38ºC!

I didnt go to the Town Pool

but i did meet with Hilary (Englishrose) yesterday. (We had lunch and she took me to some amazing places and i had a fabulous day.)

I did not meet with Hilary yesterday (but sure wish I were there with both of you!) but I have gone to Kentucky when I was visiting my sister a few years ago and met Carla and her girls!  :)

16 hours ago, MariJ said:

I did not meet with Hilary yesterday (but sure wish I were there with both of you!) but I have gone to Kentucky when I was visiting my sister a few years ago and met Carla and her girls!  :)

It would have been great if you'd been with us.

I haven't  gone to Kentucky when I was visiting my sister a few years ago and met Carla and her girls!  

but i am watching England play Sweden in the world cup football today and watching Wimbledon at the same time. (The TV remote is getting a workout instead of me)

I’m not watching World Cup football and Wimbleton at the same time but I have tried tennis in High School
(It was our Phys Ed class and I was awful!)

I

I have not tried tennis in Highschool but I have played softball, tetherball and volleyball.

haven't  played softball, tetherball and volleyball.

but i am waiting at Heathrow airport for my flight.

I am not waiting at Heathrow for my flight (wish I was!) but I am bringing my car to the dealer tomorrow as the “Check engine” light is on.   Grrrrrrrrrr.....

I'm not bringing my car to the dealer tomorrow as the “Check engine” light is on.   Grrrrrrrrrr.....

but i am unpacking my suitcase as i can't sleep.  ( i arrived home at 11.30pm  and can't sleep)

Ohhhhhh.... Jane.  I sure do remember that jet lag, etc after that long, long trip back and forth down-under.

I am not unpacking my suitcase as I can’t sleep but I am cleaning up all over after a birthday party for a friend at my house tonight!

I'm not cleaning up all over after a birthday party for a friend at my house tonight! .......sounds like you had fun :) 

but I did get 7 hours straight sleep last night...... although woke at 4.30 but thats ok :) 

On 7/16/2018 at 12:37 PM, Jane in N.Z said:

I'm not cleaning up all over after a birthday party for a friend at my house tonight! .......sounds like you had fun :) 

but I did get 7 hours straight sleep last night...... although woke at 4.30 but thats ok :) 

Yay, Jane - glad you are getting back to sleep normal.

I didn’t have 7 hours straight sleep last night but I WAS startled awake at 2 am this morning hearing my garbage can being moved right below my bedroom window.

(Yikes!  I jumped up and went to look and made a noise and saw something run away.  Whew, better an animal than a person lurking around.  I got a flashlight and aimed it down on the driveway and there was a HUGE big fat raccoon staring right back up at me!   I don’t know what he was looking for, can is empty!)