I Have But I Have Not

Guest TamiW

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/21/2017 at 5:05 PM, Jane in N.Z said:

I have been to NZ (would be daft to say I hadn't wouldn't it since a live here).

but I haven't been bungy jumping......there you are Marilyn if you come to NZ you can go and do this in Queenstown :) 

I would love that Jane!...   Well, to come there, not sure about bungee jumping.  I don't mind the bump but I get dizzy easily so not sure the up and down would go over well.   :D

4 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

I haven't been to new Jersey

but I have been to California

I don't know how to answer this since I HAVE been to California (CA, Ngaire!) so I'll have to leave it to Ngaire.

Sure wish you BOTH could come to New Jersey (NJ)

2 hours ago, Ngaire said:

Um Ive been to California as well so how do we carry on here?

I think you just say you have been to California and then the next one is you haven't  been somewhere. Does that make sense. I don't  think it matters which way to have and haven't are.

8 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

I haven't been through the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel

but I have been through the Sydney Harbour Tunnel

OOOhhh, that sounds cool!  I spent a night stranded in Sydney when my plane got turned around in the air, but it was late and I had that broken foot and couldn't een walk around!

I haven't been through the Sydney Harbor Tunnel but I have got a tattoo.

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

OOOhhh, that sounds cool!  I spent a night stranded in Sydney when my plane got turned around in the air, but it was late and I had that broken foot and couldn't een walk around!

I haven't been through the Sydney Harbor Tunnel but I have got a tattoo.

I spent a night stranded in Sydney as well when it was a terrific thunderstorm leaving Melbourne and we missed the connection to Auckland.....didn't mind though as it was sunny in Sydney and got to see the sights :) 

I haven't got a tattoo

but I do have pierced ears :) 

5 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

I spent a night stranded in Sydney as well when it was a terrific thunderstorm leaving Melbourne and we missed the connection to Auckland.....didn't mind though as it was sunny in Sydney and got to see the sights :) 

I haven't got a tattoo

but I do have pierced ears :) 

I do have pierced ears but I do not have a pierced tongue - yuck!

We do have a fairy garden... you can see it featured in a layout HERE

We do not have any pets... we nearly got to babysit our Grandpuppy next year but daughter decided to get someone else to look after Chica when they head off to Calgary for about 3 months.