Support Group For The "tree Of Doom" Participants

Cheri T

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
(Wringing my hands together and laughing evilly...)

"Oh my pretties... Just wait to see what me and my little dog (oh, wait... I don't have a little dog anymore)... Eh-hummm, I mean, me and my great big monitors have waiting for you..." Just SEVEN more days and the party begins....

Ah-hahahahahahahahahaha!

(Climbing back on my broom and flying away... Oh wait.... wrong holiday... Climbing back into my sleigh and jingling off into the night....)

Oh wow; we really DO need a support group!!:) Ro, my almost two-year old also thinks witches go well with Christmas, lol. I bought a cute witch/wizard hat on sale after Halloween and he puts it on, says, "witch", then laughs evilly, lol. He could make an excellent henchmen for whatever you have cooked up!;)

OK...taking a deep breath here.... I saw that tree in July and thought ... 'no way, not even going to attempt it.' You guys are making last year's tree seem harder then the one in July... and Ro ... you're not helping with your evil laugh...

I'm scared ... very very scared. Might just skip that TOD and concentrate on the rest of the 12 tasks. Working task 3 now but not having any luck in the inspiration area. Wanted to scrap my DD's recent climb to black belt last week ... just not finding the right pieces to use yet. It will come I know ... just not on the time schedule I WANT it to come on :).

Later

Denise

(shaking in her boots at what's going to happen come 12/13).

Hey Denise,

If they do one like last Christmas (I wasn't here for that), it doesn't look nearly as bad as the July version. Hold off shaking until we get it (I can say this as I'm now medicated with large quantities of chocolate). You've just GOT to play with us. :)

~Zaz

Ro mentioned that her 12 Days of Christmas stuff starts on December 13th (no idea). I'm betting the Tree of Doom is in there somewhere. According to what is written last year, though, it didn't show up until almost the end of the month. I think we're just going to have to go crazy a bit longer. Or maybe Merciful Ro will make an appearance and give us a little gift early by letting us have it SOON. ;)

Nope, the 12 Days of Christmas starts on the 13th. Can't bend it because the 13th is TWELVE days before Christmas eve and that is how it actually works... this way of giving away extra stuff, doing fun things, surprising you, trying to make it extra special...

The newsletter is the actual OFFICIAL bearer of the 12 Days of Christmas. The activities you are participating in now are just warming you up for the newsletter fun which will start on Thursday.

This is an annual event which we plan for months. This is the third year it has happened.

The Tree of Doom appeared in it last year (I did not name it that, by the way... I just created it and I guess it got named The Tree of Doom when they used the idea in July. But the Tree of Doom is an official 12 Days Event and now you will not make an appearance unless it is part of the 12 Days - only once Tree of Doom per year!)

So if you weren't around last year, hold onto your keyboards. We hope you enjoy what we are planning for you!!

Ah, but Ro didn't say the Tree of Doom would make an appearance on Thursday. She just said that the festivities in general would begin. So we may be waiting even longer. Thank goodness I'm REALLY GOOD at waiting.

~Zaz

Archived