Support Group For The "tree Of Doom" Participants

Cheri T

Ok "we" didn't name it the "The Tree of Doom" a member on the boards in July did. It seems to have taken on a life of its own now though! LOL!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok "we" didn't name it the "The Tree of Doom" a member on the boards in July did. It seems to have taken on a life of its own now though! LOL!

LOL... yep. I was a little afraid I might have been the one to nickname it that, so I went back to see if I needed to take the blame. Nope!! It was DANNA!!!! ROFLMBO.

Oh hey, Heidi... we have plenty of torturous things going on. That last thing I came up with... with the feathers... well, if that doesn't torture them, I don't know what will.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, my pretties.... Be prepared for me to ride in on Rudolph and surprise you completely.

:santa-smilie:

I'm wondering why there's a support group for something that hasn't happened yet!?! If they really want to stress us out, they'll have us make our own trees or something sinister like that.

Ro, you're adding an awful lot of hahahahahas to your evil laugh. Do you perchance live in Western Oz? :grinch:

I'm wondering why there's a support group for something that hasn't happened yet!?! If they really want to stress us out, they'll have us make our own trees or something sinister like that.

Ro, you're adding an awful lot of hahahahahas to your evil laugh. Do you perchance live in Western Oz? :grinch:

LOL! You really want to know why there is a support group?! See Task #2 on the 12 days of Christmas contest thread:) I'm merely filling an obligation to post new threads, and apparently I hit a winning idea (3 pages; that's my record!)

I am TRULY scared after the feather post...tree of doom sounds bad enough, but torture by feathers!? AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Rubbing my hands with gleeeeeeeee......

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Tonight at midnight is the night when it all starts. The 12 Days of Christmas. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes, feathers... and horses.... and.... milk...

....and other tortuous things that will make you run from your computer and then.... because you won't be able to resist the fun.... run right back and read through the newsletter several times to make SURE you got it all!

We have been planning this for ever so long and we hope you enjoy the show... (and the other stuff, too.)

:mikec::xmastree:

So is Ro saying the newsletter will go out at midnight????? My DS has a fever so I'll be up several times tonight to check on him. I could also check on the newsletter if it's going to be up THAT early. ;)

~Zaz

Oh my! I'm thinking I should call in sick to work tomorrow. Do I get extra credit for ditching work?

Otherwise I'll be having to come up with new excuses in case someone looks over my shoulder and sees me on the 'net. Drat the cubicles! <_<

See you all tomorrow.

Oh my! Why in the world did I change my PT appt.s to Tuesdays & Thursdays? It's going to be noon before I'll get to figure out what's going on! I'm going to be at therapy just DYING!!! (Both physically and mentally ... my therapist gets WAY too much joy out of watching me sweat/scream out in pain/etc.!) Ro really has me scratching my head ... feathers? Horses? Milk? Midnight??????? Can I wait one more day??? I'm not sure I can! Aah!

*Running to Costco to get the biggest bottle of Advil I can find!*

Archived