Breakdown Of Tasks For The 12 Days Of Christmas

Zaz

Someone on a different thread (KBT to be exact) suggested that we have a thread that just lists the assigned tasks for the 12 Days of Christmas since the official thread will just grow and grow and grow and might become hard for some to navigate. We don't want to change that, though, since it is so much fun and an exciting thread to watch.

So, this is the place where I will just repeat whatever the powers that be post in the other thread as tasks to complete. This will just be a list, so please, no commentary so that it all fits on one or two pages at most. Feel free to bump it up now and then if it needs to be, though.\

Hope this helps!!!

~Zaz

Here is Theresa's opening post:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The end to another year is approaching. This means family gatherings, happy times, Christmas Trees, Menorahs and New Years' resolutions. It's also time for our most challenging game of the year; the 12 Days Of Christmas Message Board Challenge!

This challenge promises to keep you busy all month long! Here are the rules. Every few days, we'll give you a task to accomplish. There will be 12 tasks in all (12 days of Christmas). The mission is to do them ALL. If you complete them all, you will be eligible to win a $10 Gift Certificate to the Boutique.

Also, there will be layouts to complete within these tasks. If you just wish to just do the layouts, then you are eligible for a $5 Gift Certificate should your layout be chosen as a winner of that particular task. Be sure to post your layouts in the appropriate gallery as you complete them.

Store all your answers and links in a word document and e-mail it to wxchic at sgwxchic at gmail dot com by the 31st of December.

Look for your tasks HERE! The first one will be posted December 3rd! Good luck and have fun!!

EDITED 12/6/07

Just to clear up a little confusion, you DO NOT need to post your links in this thread. Put them in a word document and mail them to me at the end of the month. It is OK if you already have, but I need a hard copy of them at the end of the month, too! Thanks!!

This post has been edited by wxchic: Today, 06:49 AM

Reason for edit: Added line at bottom.

--------------------

Theresa

"Now and then it is good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy."

Amy posted Task 1:

Task 1

From the Scrap Girls Gallery, choose a Holiday themed layout to scraplift (use as inspiration for your own layout). Post your layout in the 12 Days of Christmas Sub-Gallery. Post a link to your layout in this thread and include a link to the scraplifted page.

Amy posted Task 2:

Task 2

On the Scrap Girls Message Board, start two new threads (not just comments, but new subjects). In this thread, post the links to your new threads.

(This post is referring to the other thread, but Theresa has since clarified that you don't have to post them in that thread unless you want to. You still need to add them to your document that you turn in at the end of the contest, though.)

Amy posted Task 4 today:

Task #4

In the Scrap Girls Gallery, find 4 layouts that use Red or Green alphas. Save your links to both the 4 layouts (from the Scrap Girls Gallery) and the 4 alphas (from the Scrap Girls Boutique).

Just for the record, I've been deleting my bump posts once they've been bumped again to make this as neat and clean as possible. If anyone else that bumps feels like doing the same thing, please be my guest. ;)

~Zaz

Dee posted Task 5 today:

Task 5

In the Scrap Girls Boutique, find 5 products that include “Rings” (they don’t have to be golden, heehee). Remember to record the product name, designer name, and links to the 5 products to the document you will send to Theresa!

Today Dee posted Task 6:

Task 6 – Dec 13

Create a new layout from the sketch available at the following link:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...A3DF9C325F91571

Post your layout in the 12 Days of Christmas Sub-Gallery.

What is a sketch? A scrapbooking sketch is a basic drawing showing the placement of photos, embellishments, title, and journaling on a page. You may follow the sketch exactly, flip it, turn it, or use it as inspiration for your own unique creation.

--------------------

Dee

The next task has been posted today by Dee...I saw that it hadn't been posted on here and thought I would help...and it also bumps the thread up. Thanks for starting this Zaz...I was thinking about doing this after fishing through the 20 something pages...or just put the tasks in a document on the puter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you ready? Here is Task 7

In the Scrap Girls Boutique, find 7 products that include “Presents”, each on a different type of product (one on a paper, one on a brush, etc). Record the product name, designer name, and links to the 7 products in your document to send at the end of the month!

Today Dee posted Task 8 early: ;)

Y'all are doing a great job! Here it is!

Task 8

In the Scrap Girls Gallery, share the love on 8 layouts with less than 2 comments. Record the links to the 8 layouts.

Bump Again!

Can I just say ... THANK YOU ZAZ for starting this thread! I have been crazy busy (out of town for the whole weekend and then trying to get 75 Christmas Cards made/printed/addressed/assembled/mailed - I know ... I send too many, but who do I stop including????), then Kalyssa started throwing up yesterday and Kaden had to get a flu shot this morning! I am SOOOO behind! I still have tasks 6 - 8 and the Christmas Song search for the Newsletter. When will I find the time???? And on 5 hours of not so great sleep on dd's trundle - not the most comfortable bed!)

Evidently I missed posting 9. Sorry!

Ang posted Task 9:

Task 9

In the Scrap Girls Boutique, find 9 products with a Winter Holiday theme. Record the product name, designer name, and links to the 9 products.

Ang posted Task 11 today:

Here you go smile.gif Happy hunting!

Task 11 – Dec 26

In the Scrap Girls Boutique, find 11 products that include “Snowmen”. Record the product name, designer name, and links to the 11 products.

Archived