Friday Customer Submitted Challenge 12/7

angelaNussbaum

Congratulations to our member KatherineW! She submitted today's challenge and is now collecting her Scrap Girls prize! Email hello@scrapgirls.com to redeem your prize.

The challenge she submitted was:

- We've now entered the "Season of Change", and it's evidence is all around us. Trees changing colors & dropping their leaves catch our eye, and the change in temperature has us pulling out sweaters & coats (depending on where we live). But what about changes within & around ourselves?
What personal change/s have you made that you are most proud of?

I have to say. I have been deeply in a Season of Change. One that has been very hard to face, to accept, and to follow. But I believe if I just keep my feet on my path eventually I'll get to see the results. I will do a layout, but this is so personal it will take me some time. Look within yourself… Look at your past Seasons of Change and celebrate!

Remember, post your layouts here: Gallery

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Angela

You can do be our Friday challenger too.....

Submit your idea to challenges@scrapgirls.com. If your challenge idea is chosen, you will win a prize (such as a brush set, paper set, embellishment set, etc.) The prize will be a surprise, but you'll be sure to like it because you will get to pick out the one you like best (from the category you'll be assigned to shop in when you are notified that we are going to use your challenge idea.)

Archived