Saturday Color Challenge 12-15-07

AngRoCamp

Sorry color challenge enthusiasts!! I blew it this weekend and spaced the fact that I was supposed to get a color challenge up and running. I'm claiming preggo brain/overstretched schedule for today :P Sorry!!

Better late, than never though right? Your color combo comes from the Jolly Old Elf, himself: red, white, black. You can use this cute little Santa charm from Trish Yochum's Assemble Your Own: Advent Frame for some inspiration :)

HERE is my layout for this challenge.

Please post your layouts in THIS GALLERY and be sure to come back to this thread and link us up so we can leave you some love!

No problem Ang. I didn't even complete the 4 now probably 6 or 7 challenges I had left to do since I had to work for mom yesterday 5 hours at $10 an hour so got $50 worth of groceries :)

Came down with a sore throat today and drinking lots of tea but I think I can try and complete one or two challenges today after some kind of a nap!

Vaughnde

No problem Ang. I didn't even complete the 4 now probably 6 or 7 challenges I had left to do since I had to work for mom yesterday 5 hours at $10 an hour so got $50 worth of groceries :)

Came down with a sore throat today and drinking lots of tea but I think I can try and complete one or two challenges today after some kind of a nap!

Vaughnde

Hope the sore throat clears up quickly Vaughnde!! No fun feeling under the weather at this time of year.

Archived