Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Digital scrapbooker

Resizing Multiple Images

I'm using PS CS2 and know there is a way to resize several photos at the same time, however, I cannot for the life of me remember the steps. Can anyone tell me step by step how to do so. Please refresh my memory... Do I need to create an action? :disappearing-smilie:

You would first have to create a resizing action for yourself. Then, after doing that, you would go to File > Automate > Batch. In the window you would select the resizing action you just created, and then you could either select the files in a certain folder or have Photoshop run the action on all your currently open files (so you would have to make sure you had all the files open before you used the batch command). This would then resize multiple files at once.

I hope that made sense. :disappearing-smilie:

You would first have to create a resizing action for yourself. Then, after doing that, you would go to File > Automate > Batch. In the window you would select the resizing action you just created, and then you could either select the files in a certain folder or have Photoshop run the action on all your currently open files (so you would have to make sure you had all the files open before you used the batch command). This would then resize multiple files at once.

I hope that made sense. :disappearing-smilie:

Thanks Jo, it sorta made sense. Could you tell me the steps to make the action? Or better yet, is the action still running when you go to file> Automate> Batch?

Carol :disappearing-smilie: