Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shai

Favorite Picture Of The Day

14 posts in this topic

Hi!

I wanted to share this picture with you of Christian... I really love it! Tomorrow is Allie's turn in black and white. I am putting a little 4x4.5" accordian booklet together for my Mom of the family. Mike's so photographic I don't even have to have him do anything *sigh* I can't stand people like that! LoL (kinda funny to say that about the man I adore LoL)

Shai

Live well, love much and laugh often!

Thank you! He's my acor/jester/thespian/gameboyadvancejunkie/monkey boy LoL Now to get Allie to stop waving at the camera lolol

My fave for today :) What are your favorite pics today?!? SHARE SHARE SHARE! :)

And who said cute cuz of his mom?? Awww, shucks! THANK YOU!! If I showed you a pic of his Papa (my ex) you'd say he looks like his Papa. So, you'll never see him now lol

Shai

THANK YOU!! I really work off all your compliments :)

I was able to get Allie to sit and try not to pose. LoL She's as bad as her Daddy hehe

So, here Miss Lovely is:

Love the angles you take these photos from. You feel like you're in their private world. Great job!!! :respect:

Thank you, Leslie! I have to admit to having fun with them :) I have more, but didn't want to take up more space than necessary LoL I really need to get an album going online. :)

SHai

Ok, last addition to the post until some other day LoL These were taken of Mike last night. Can we call him a 'poser' or what? And that's the GOOD poser ... though I really didn't want him posing! LoL

Shai

PS: I took four pics of him ... three turned out ... that's annoying when I look at mine outta 3,000 and like one after altering it!

Mike's PS: He doesn't like the middle picture LoL