The Tree Of Doom Is Back!

debilou

I am with you...I have added a few things to wait for the next sale. DH would hurt me if I dl anything new right now. While I was working on the TOD, he was like, would you quit shopping and do something else?? So I told him what I was doing and then he was like, Oh, well finish it up then LOL

So I noticed a number of you also are going to have your DH home for the holiday break. Mine is going to be here too...and he is already driving me NUTS!! I am going to a crop one day just to get away from him LOL Now, do I take my laptop and work digi, or do I take my Cricut and work on cards?? Well, whichever one I choose, I will have fun!!!

So, I see the Wacom tablet was a gift someone recieved early...color me green with envy!!!!

Good luck everyone on the TOD...I managed to find everything but 1 embellishment. I am off to find it now :)

Stacey

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
drum roll please ............... TADAHHHHHH! I have beaten the TREE OF DOOM!!!! (happy dance) Yeahaw!!!!!!! I can't believe it! I was dreading this thing like crazy .... and I found the last embellie at 2 this morning! Whahoo! My little one went to his Dad's for the weekend, so I was able to tackle this one without interruption ... There is only one I'm not sure about, but all the rest I think I got right! Boy, after the Star Hunt, which I could not finish :( , I thought this one would leave me in the dust too, but this was so much fun ... and now I have a new list of things I want to buy .... AND TODAY'S MY BIRTHDAY! Time to spend my SG birthday present!!!

Thanks Ang for the TOD and to the entire Scrap Girls gang for my birthday gift certificate!

Now, I need to get to work on Task 10 and I will be completely caught up!

Way to go Dianne! Congrats! Now you can kick back and relax!

Oh no, that stupid TOD, I turned in my answers, thought I had killed the tree, but alas, had a few wrong. Back to the Tree for me. My DH is getting a little sick of SG about now. Luckily, there's a lot of golf and football on Sundays. And, he loves that. Hopefully, I'll get them corrected soon.

Woooo! Whoooo! The tree of doom is finished! That was so much fun! Like a big scavenger hunt. This is what I looked like after I was done looking...looking...looking for papers and embellishments! :wacko:

The only problem is that I didn't realize that the TOD would be murder on my pocketbook!! I found WAY too many things that are now on my wish list! Now I feel like I know the SG boutique inside and out. :)

Well, since I'm still searching for papers, Luckily the evil Ro - now Princess Ro to me - has heard my plea and started a sale 25% off in the Boutique. So, if I have to search through that Boutique one more time those papers or whatever might as well be on sale. So, a shopping (or hunting) I will go. But, I have a new zest for the TOD!!! But, I kind of have to get ready for that holiday that's coming up - I think it's Christmas tomorrow.

I sent in my list, I think I found them all, but you never know. :D

Hope you got ALL of your's right the first time April, you know your products much better than I, I did great at embellishments, not so at the dreaded PAPERS!, But, I'm at least in the contest for $10, but that's just not good enough for me. I have to find them all just to show I can beat the TOD this time around.

My first TOD, was so much fun, I have all but one emellishment. Stayed up until 2am today very addicting, even had my DH and DB check them with me they were thrilled. Think I will send in my guesses so far and see where I am at. Wish me luck!

Good Luck! I got the embellishments done, still working on those papers!

I got the happy news. They were right! And my husband was even happy for me when I told him. Maybe that was happy for him? Since I was done? :D So really-- this is the third tree I've worked on and the first I've managed to get all the products on.

Congrats April, 3 TOD! I'm happy for you!

I am freaking out over this TOD! I'm down to my last few - the Jan Hicks embellishment is become very problematic, to say the least. She does papers, brushes, templates, layouts, tools, styles, crafts - but embellishments? Somebody please point me in the right direction!

I am freaking out over this TOD! I'm down to my last few - the Jan Hicks embellishment is become very problematic, to say the least. She does papers, brushes, templates, layouts, tools, styles, crafts - but embellishments? Somebody please point me in the right direction!

Oh, Sarah you can do it!

But, remember the tree embellishments aren't tools, styles, or anything tricky. Just two AYO's.

ARGH.......I had the whole thing done last night about midnight and ready to submit....went to send ( I had worked on it as an email draft) ...and my email locked up and shut down....my whole list GONE!!!!

So I went back today and redone it.....Sent it in and found out I have just ONE PAPER wrong, to get the $10 certificate...and I am positive it's the middle piece of the tree trunk, I am certain which designer is responsible for it....but the question is which collection it is out of...as she has so many that could be it....LOL

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE....I am determined to get this last paper, I could use that $10....being entered in the drawing is the icing on the cake...LOL

You can do it Priscilla. If you are sure who it is and which paper is wrong my suggestion is to zoom in large and you'll see it. You can zoom in by hitting the control key and using the scroll wheel on your mouse. Go by color first and anything that looks close to that color zoom in on and study it. That one is a little tough to see but once you do it's pretty obvious.

I am so thrilled!!! I got them all--after much frustration, I must admit! Thought I had all but one, but through trying to find that last one, I discovered I had two wrong, and then it was easy--well, sort of....!! On to finish my 12 days stuff, now! Keep on going, anyone that's still at it! You can do it!

Archived