Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zaz

Ro, Dancing With The Stars Called

17 posts in this topic

Ro, you were one of the first things I saw on this dreaded early morning. I think seeing you dancing in the kitchen (12 Days, episode 9) will make me smile all day. You are WAY too funny and I thank you for that.

Can't wait to see you on Dancing With The Stars. I might even get cable to see that season! :D

~Zaz

GO MOMMA, GO MOMMA! I BROUGHT MY DD TO WORK WITH ME TODAY CAUSE I AM ONLY GOING TO BE HERE HALF DAY AND SHE HAD TO WATCH IT 5 TIMES! :roll-on-floor-laughing:

SHE IS DOING YOUR RO DANCE, GO MOMMA, GO MOMMA! WOW, YOU JUST MADE ME FEEL GREAT!!!!

:D

BAWHAHAHAHAHA!

YOU WERE RIGHT RO, 9 IS FUNNY! I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE 12!

All I can say is You Go Girl ! I think thats what the kids say anyway .... With my moring off to a bad start Ro was the 1 Bright spot I had today !!!

Thanks Ro ! you made my day !!!!!

Totally made everyone come into my office..............ROFL!!! Not sure I have a job now but that dance totally ROCKED! GO MOMMA!

Thanks for making my last day at work worth getting fired for. :o (Just kidding - I'm working alone today.)

Oh WOW. That had me laughing out loud, making my dh come see what was so funny. He thought it was great!

GO MAMA! GO MAMA! GO MAMA! :D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! After a very long day of school Christmas Parties and then driving to see Christmas lights I am finally at home laying in bed and checking the board - needless to say I am laughing out loud at your mad dance moves Ro! My DS is really annoyed that I won't let him get out of bed to see it! LOL!

LOL...My kids happen to walk in while it was playing and insisted on watching all of them. My daughter comes in every day now and says, "Momma has Ms. Ro put out another part yet?"

Awesome job Ro...we are all so proud of you....