Quote/word Art Crop Tonight (12/23) @11pm Est

angelaNussbaum

Join Angela (angelaNussbaum) tonight at 11pm ET for tonight's chat about creating your own word art to use on your layouts!

Get out those fonts and alphas that you've collected and show us what you can do!

Here is our Quote (or should i say lyrics. This is part of a song. I thought would be fun to see what you gals come up with!!):

I never saw blue like that before

Across the sky, around the world

You've given me all you have and more

And no one else has ever shown me how

To see the world the way I see it now

Oh, I, I never saw blue like that

Shawn Colvin

If you get your layout done early, please post it in this gallery: Word Art Challenges

Here's my layout: Blue Eyes

Hope to see you there!

I just got word that my dh will be home for Christmas. I have to pick him up after his last delivery in Denver. Its about an hour away ... so i moved the time a bit. Hope you all dont mind!

How do you find the time to do all this Angela. I mean answer a million emails, check the answers, and then still do layouts. Lord I'm exhausted just thinking about it. Hope to make it tonight, but I am still cleaning, and still finding papers, and still not sure of my embellishments just awaiting an email from you to confirm all. But I will do my best to attend.

Yay, your hubby's home for Christmas - so glad for you!!!

I'm going to try and be there, as 11pm works good for me...don't want to neglect my DH though, so we'll see...love that quote, and with DD and DHs blue eyes, I've got some great pics to go with it!

Thanks...hopefully see you then.

: )

Guest gloomy_liv

not sure if I'll make it to the chat - it'll be 3pm my time, and my aunt, uncle and cousin are coming for lunch... will see what happens, I guess :)

Oh, drats I was so looking forward to chatting with every one. And stepping away from that awful TOD. I actually have my "Blue" Layout about half done. I doing a page of my brothers family at Easter - they are all sitting in a TEXAS Bluebonnet field - with a PERFECT Blue SKY. And, they are all wearing BLUE JEANS. And, most of them have BLUE EYES. So, how much more BLUE and perfect could it be for your lyric. But, most of all I just wanted to chat and

STEP AWAY FROM THAT AWFUL TREE - I HAVE TO FIGURE OUT THOSE STUPID PAPERS. I HATE PAPERS. I ALMOST JUST WANT TO BUY THEM ALL SO I CAN SEE IF THEY ARE RIGHT. RO WOULD LIKE THAT WOULD'T SHE, the evil one. But, I'll continue on with my search. She can't get me. Couldn't do it last year, but this year...

I never made it to chat because I was watching a program and doing Christmas gifts. It was a good thing too because we had to leave quickly. Our building was set on fire last night. I slept over at my parents house. I am fine. Fortunatly the arson was confined to one area of the hallway downstairs. I only had enough time to get my shoes on, shut down the computer, grab my coat, hat, scarf and bible bag (with bible, cough drops and pics of grandkids in it) before running out. Totally forgot my medical card, wallet and meds. Next time I'll have a better plan in place in case of fire with everything I need in one bag or some such.

Mom and I did figure out I do have bronchitis so have been ordered to miss the Christmas eve service and stay home and rest. I will be at friends tomorrow but there too I will rest.

Vaughnde

Archived