Picture This: Happy Dog, Speeding Car...

varanda

you know that look: the car's speeding along, the pooch's face is hanging out the window, tongue blowing, hair blowing, hard to breathe, but smiling, bugs in teeth...today that's me!

just upgraded my computer to a 440 gig hard drive, it's like 4 drives that act as one, and 2 gigs of RAM, plus Adobe's Creative Suite 2.

Have a new project which has huge files that my "old" PC was just handling too slowly, so bit the bullet and plunged in.

Still have to tweak some stuff, actually my computer guy does as I am still a dim bulb when it comes to all this techno whiz bang stuff, but playing a bit today and gee, it's fast!

The sick thing: my car needs work which I keep putting off, I need clothes, the dishwasher needs to be replaced, there are a million other things that need funding, but went for a computer. :breakdance:

I'm so excited for you. :) I'm still waiting and trying to figure out everything I want in the one we're having built, but I do know it will definately have a huge hard drive and about 4 gigs of memory so far. :) LOL I definately want it quick, and am far too excited to keep waiting. It's just a matter of a few weeks away, the latest would be like 6 weeks, which to me is forever, but I know it will happen soon enough and I'm just so thrilled at how pleased with yours that you are. :rofl: As if that last sentence didn't run together or wasn't a mouthful of words to type from my brain to my nerves to my hands, :rofl:. Reading this just makes me get more and more anxious to get mine, lol. Not too sure though what new imaging stuff I'll get to put on it, lol. There's so much out there and so much I've been wanting, lol, that I bet even with a hard drive as big as yours, I'd have it filled in a matter of a few weeks alone, lol. Full of photos, scrapbooking stuff, scrapbooking software, photo software, lol. The list is rather long now and more gets added each day, lol. See what I mean, I read your post and I just couldn't stop going on and on, I guess that just shows I'm as excited as you are about your new computer and shows I'm getting more and more anxious to get mine, lol. :)

Archived