Slower Than A Snail!

kimmybutton

You gals are great. I just barely got thru the checkout process on some of the stuff I wanted before we absolutely HAD to leave yesterday. I figure I can wait for a couple of days before downloading stuff. And Ro, thanks so much for the explanation (in the newsletter) of what's going on -- when stuff goes wrong six ways from Sunday, many people would much rather know what's happening than just be told "um, we're working on it" (like some other companies do).

Praying for a restful few days to be heading your way soon!

Ro ... I want to echo the above statement. It is so refreshing to hear right from the CEO these are the problems, this is what is being done to fix them, this is when I expect a fix etc. rather than the standard 'we're working on it.'

I work in a large company, the team of people I work with directly are wornderful. My team, unfortunately, has to deal with another internal system. When there are problems with the other system (remember we're all in the SAME company), we are sadly told one of two things 'there's no problem here' or 'we're working on it.' My team NEVER EVER gets explanations to the cause or the fix of the problems ... if problems were admtted to in the first place. If problems aren't admitted to, then mysteriously something changes to fix the problem but the other team completely denies doing anything.

Management can't even get answers in most cases. It is an extremly frustrating environment to work in.

THANK you (Ro and all of the SG team) for being an amazing breath of fresh air!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my first time on the message board! I'm glad I came here to see what was happening.

It took me all day yesterday and into the night to download my purchases but I have them all now!

Thanks to Ro for sending the email to my mailbox to explain the problems with the servers, etc.

Sounds like I wasn't the only frustrated shopper.

Helps to know what's going on.

Happy New Year to everyone!

Betty

Ro .. another that just wants to say thanks for the email with the explanation. I know you are agonizing over this. I never expect miracles or perfection, just some understanding and commitment to customer service. SG never lets me down. Thanks so much for keeping us in the loop.

Nicki

Ro and Angie, I know you've heard this about a gazillion times today, but I'll say it anyway. Thank you... you ladies are terrific! The fact that you are so accommodating to those of us who couldn't make our purchases yesterday is why Scrapgirls is the best digital scrapbooking site around and why I don't purchase from anywhere else! I so appreciated that little newsletter that explained what was going on right down to the last detail. I can't think of any other company, .com or brick and mortar, that I've ever dealt with that has been so forthcoming with its customers. I am so, so proud to be a part of this team! :D

so glad to hear it wasn't just me. I had my son go through and check our wireless. I was in the family room trying to finish shopping before my party started and i thought i just had bad connection in that room! I almost didn't get everything done! I'm so glad and appreciative of the quick responsiveness of Scrap Girls! Y'all just rock!

Thanks for the e-mail explanation. I thought it was my computer setup. I was in the middle of checking out when I kept losing my internet connection - on and off all weekend-arghh. When I was able to sign on again my shopping cart was empty! I had been adding to my cart since November in anticipation of the big sale. I know I should have checked out before Dec 31 instead of letting it go to the wire. That's ok - I'll just start again - I can't remember all the stuff I had in the cart. I love this site and I've learned so much about PSE from everyone. Now I have a new grandson so I have lots of pictures to work with. This site is pure inspiration for me. :thanks:

Archived