Slower Than A Snail!

kimmybutton

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ro - I'll send you some Extra Strength Tylenol & lots of chocolate and maybe that will make you feel a smidge bit better? Here's to hoping that the boutique gets fixed quickly so that you can take some time to enjoy the holiday and your family!

:bighug::bighug:

:new_year:

Fortunately, I didn't lose my basket and was able to make my purchases tonight. I started to download the first one, but gave up because it was taking so long. It sounds like a good project for tomorrow!

Tomorrow is a new year, and it's going to be better. Take some Tylenol Ro, and enjoy the countdown at midnight tonight!

Yeap..just email me. Now i'll be off and on all day tomorrow (mostly off) since it is the first day after the sale and I need a break before I tackle the club on Wednesday, so if you don't hear from me right away don't worry. I will get you all taken care of

Ohh you guys are great!! IM pulling my hair out Because one i have to finsih the 12 days of Chrsitmas Task...BOutique is not being nice to me and Two I cant finish shopping cuz Cuz my basket got empty today for some reason and there is like 6 things in there im trying to find plus the 12 days does that make sense...Email is on the way!! TY TY TY TYTY

Yep....................I got 'er done too. Yippie {{Doing the I just got goodies dance}}

Now to download EVERYTHING I got. Wew Hew................Now the fun part. {{Being sarcastic of course}}

Cant wait to use my new goodies soon.

If any of you guys want to shop more and can't do it, email Angie. I've authorized her to give you a special GC for the sale amount that you can use once things are running better. Just send the email to her in the next day because this offer isn't open indefinitely!

Awesome customer service, just one of the many reasons we LOVE Scrapgirls.

Now Ro go and get some rest.

sending lots of chocolate.

Michelle

Bendipez - just email Angie (I believe it's angie@scrapgirls.com - someone please correct me if I'm wrong!) & she'll fix you up with the discount when the boutique is back up to it's normal speedy self. The customer service here is outstanding - second to none!

Also just wanted to welcome you!!! Happy New Year!

:welcome2:

WOW! Isn't Scrap Girls the Greatest? The customer service is fabulous, and helps to make SG what it is!!

I went to make "just one more purchase" this morning and found it incredibly sloooow. I ran my Adaware, tried another browser, re-booted, everything you all did too - but I eventually made that one last purchase. A few hours later I tried to download and quickly decided to try another time, figuring many others were doing the same thing.

Ro, Angie, you are the best. Always thinking of everyone else. I bet these troubles were the last thing you needed today

Thanks for all you do to keep everything up and running and making ScrapGirls the wonderful place that it is!

Amy

My purchases went through just fine. Boutique has been slow as I download all the marketing photos and sample layouts for the products I bought, but they do load eventually. I've been able to download about a third of my order, it's slow but working. Will probably wait and finish it up tomorrow.

So, other than the sluggishness, it's working for me. Praying for computer health and recovery and helpful support people and for Ro and crew some REST.

I can't believe its 5 of midnight!! Im sitting here singing the little train taht could...and in the background is spongebob...Son is passed out on the CHair and DH is in bed....First New years in 10 years no one was awake with me...But i knew there would be folks on!!! So lets just start singing the little train that could!! Have i told ya lately I just love Scrapgirls!!

You want to know what is making the entire thing worse? It turns out that various ISPs have been having problems today, too. UGH. Comcast has been out here off and on. In fact, I was completely kicked off for a while. I called them up and asked, "Do you have an outage in our area?"

The guy said, "Let me check".

Then he came back and said, "Yes, we apparently do. Only 2 people out of 160 are online."

I asked, "Has it been reported?"

He said, "I'm reporting it now."

It had been out for TWO HOURS and nobody had bothered to notice. Meanwhile... back at the ranch... we've been having issues with it all day long and nobody has noticed?

When I was talking to Servepath earlier (that's the place that has our fast running file server) they said that various places around the web are experiencing outages.

So is there some kind of New Years Eve ghosting going on or something? Enquiring minds want to know.

Oh, and I meant to say... The Boutique is there. I just looked. LOL

The category and manufacturer's listings are fairly quick. It is just the details pages that are loading up slowly. I don't know how the check-out process is because I haven't checked out myself.

Maan..... what a day... what a day...

So, as we said, if you have an impossible time, email Angie. We have 1 hour left on the sale here. This offer is for people who really have been trying to shop today and have been having too many problems. And remember, Angie is trying to take tomorrow off so she will get the GC's out after she sends out the club stuff on the 2nd. It will come!

Thanks so much, you guys, for being patient and supportive today. It has meant a lot to me.

Oh, and I meant to say... The Boutique is there. I just looked. LOL

The category and manufacturer's listings are fairly quick. It is just the details pages that are loading up slowly. I don't know how the check-out process is because I haven't checked out myself.

Maan..... what a day... what a day...

So, as we said, if you have an impossible time, email Angie. We have 1 hour left on the sale here. This offer is for people who really have been trying to shop today and have been having too many problems. And remember, Angie is trying to take tomorrow off so she will get the GC's out after she sends out the club stuff on the 2nd. It will come!

Thanks so much, you guys, for being patient and supportive today. It has meant a lot to me.

Just thought I'd let you know that check out seemed totally fine to me just now Ro :) A tad slower than normal, but I got checked out and already downloaded several things with very little delay. (ETA: Just realized my computer is still downloading stuff.... so quite a bit slower than normal, but it's plugging right along.) The boutique itself was a bit slow-loading, but not as bad as I expected from the posts in this thread. FYI I use Firefox and comcast cable internet.

{{{{{hugs}}}}} to Ro and team!!!

Mine was doing fine until about an hour ago, then I could no longer get into the boutique at all. I use firefox, and I have Time Warner Cable (roadrunner). But, I'm going to bed, so it doesn't matter, just thought I'd report if that helps things.

Just found this thread and I thought i had managed to get my sale in on time but because it was really slow at processing I missed out by 1 min Booo hoo. really sad face...... will know for next time not to leave it to the last minute!

Just found this thread and I thought i had managed to get my sale in on time but because it was really slow at processing I missed out by 1 min Booo hoo. really sad face...... will know for next time not to leave it to the last minute!

Be sure to email Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com and let her know! I'm sure she'll be able to help work something out for you, as Ro mentioned previously that they'll take care of us because of this wacky ill-timed issue :)

Archived