Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kimmybutton

New Blinkie By Shari

29 posts in this topic

Woohoo, Shari! WTG! We are now Members of the Lumberjills! Thanks...love my new blinkie! :toot:

Just so you can add it to your signature, here's the message Shari left on the TOD thread...

If sny of you want it here is the code ...

[*IMG]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb47/ShariPayne/Tree-Blinkie.gif[/img*]

Don't forget to take the 2 *'s out.

Now I wish I had tried. :(

Me too Janie!! If I knew Shari was making a cool blinkie, I might have given it a shot! LOL!!

Yeah Shari! Great Job! I will add it to my sig PROUDLY!!!! Thanks for taking the time!

:dancingelephant::dancingelephant:

Wear that new blinkie proudly!!!!! You all deserve it. Great job and cute blinkie!

Okay ... I didn't like how small it shows up so I made another one. Do you like it?

TOD-Blinkie.gif

Here's the code ...

[img*]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb47/ShariPayne/TOD-Blinkie.gif[/img*]

Again ... don't forget to take the two *'s out.

O.k., is it wrong to like them both and want both of them?!!? :D You are awsome! Thank you!!!!

You know, if this happens twice a year, we might need to start putting dates on these thing!! LOL! I'll have to decide which one I want to keep ... hmmmm ;)

hmmm...i like them both, shari! but i think i like my cute little one the best! thanks for taking the time to do this!

Thanks, Shari, I finally have something cool to put beneath my name, a "badge of honor"! I'll wear it proudly.

Yes, thanks again for BOTH (!) of the blinkies:) I switched mine out too so I could see it better.

Thanks Shari, I'm adding it to my signature, i am proud of it, it was tough.. Thanks again