Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wxchic

You Have Just A Few More Hours...

16 posts in this topic

Get your entries in to me for the 12 Days of Christmas Board Game challenge! You have until midnight EASTERN US TIME...my e-mail is sgwxchic at gmail dot com!! I'm waiting for you!!!

Oh man!!! The pressure!!! :) The boutique is running a little slow, so us last minuters are gonna be cutting it close :)

Hi Theresa!!!

Hope all is well with you and your family... You are in my prayers...

I did send you off my goodies on both my dh email account and mine Hope you got one of them...

Happy New Year!!!

Don't let all of your hard work go to waste! Get those entries in!!!!!

I sent mine off too, but didn't get a reply. Don't know if we are supposed to are not.

Sounds like you'll be busy "grading" in the New Year!

Ohhhhh Phewy!! I thought we had till MST Time!!! POUT!!POUT!!!! Okay i think i can I think i can!!! I now sound like the little train that could!!

I sent mine in but also did not get a confirmation...so I hope you got it Theresa!

Vaughnde

I am not going to make it. I still have 6, 10 and 12 left. I was going to spend

the past weekend on the layouts, but my 7 yr old neice was visiting & I was

showing her how to digi-scrap so I didn't do any of my own stuff

It was a really fun experience. I found a lot of new to me stuff in the

boutique

Thanks to everyone that worked on this challenge

I love the 12 days of Christmas here at ScrapGirls. What a wonderful and fun challenge to help take some of the holiday stress away. Thanks to everyone who participated in this years 12 Days of Christmas Board Game. :)

The Boutique is still not being nice to me!! IM ready to scream!!! So if you hear something loud,,,Its not midnight yet but its me screaming and yelling at the boutique....Okay Mary Calm down BReathe one two three!! Okay feeling better !

Theresa,

I hope things are better for your family. You're all in my prayers. I sent my items for the 12 days contest in to you a few days ago. I hope you received them. Sure do understand you not having time to send out responses ... much more important things going on for you and your family.

Hope 2008 is a great year for all of us!

Denise

Well I am throwing in the towel...Just had a half hour of personal mayhem am not happy!! Not a good way to start the new year!!! and to boot the boutique is not nice to me right now...and i only had 4 more things to find!! I wonder if they will ummmmm Expand the time Hint Hint Hint CUz im really trying.....and one more layout to do which is half way done!!!