Congratulations Sarah In Va (sarah)!

Wxchic

Oh my goodness! What a wonderful surprise! When I saw the email from Theresa, I just knew there had to be some sort of mistake...like maybe she just meant to send me an acknowledgement for the 12 Tasks of Christmas.

Then I came online here and saw the Message Board! And I thought the holidays were over ;-) Wow, I am just practically speechless. So much for trying to keep a low profile! I just don't know what to say other than I am just so happy to be here with all of you, so glad to have found my home away from home on the Internet, and so honored to be a part of this great community of beautiful people!

Thank you all so much for making me feel so comfortable and at home here. And thanks to the staff who make this the best place on the Internet to hang out and do business. And thanks to all the designers who give us the tools that make us feel like artists too!

Congratulations, Sarah! I just read this thread (traveling and a sketchy connection even now). You so deserve this! Uplifting, encouraging, a spot of brightness ... you provide all these things on a daily basis here! Enjoy your time in the limelight...we are sure enjoying you being here! :daisy:

Woohoo Sarah!! So glad you have received the recognition you deserve. You leave such thoughtful comments in the gallery and always around to help with questions on the boards. Congratulations!! :bighug:

Hey Sarah wah hoo Scrap girl of the month!!!! How cool is that!! I have to say that your comments are wonderful on peoples layouts, so helpful and encouraging. Thank you for the time you take when you do that. I hope you have a wonderful month enjoying your new title.

Hey Great news Sarah.Congratulations.I know I am late with this but I have just got back.I am really pleased for you.Your warm,constructive gallery comments were so helpful to me.Your title is well deserved.Enjoy it

WOW Sarah! An honor you well deserve. As I said in another thread today about you, you're a good gal Sarah in VA. You are always a smiling & caring voice on the message boards. I LOVE your comments in the gallery. They are always so thoughtful and enthusiastic. You give us girls hope to keep on trying and striving for better & more. You bring beauty and grace everywhere you tread, it is obvious to me here in our SG cyber world.

Congratulations, Hugs & Love Sarah! You so deserve a month of honor (more than that really).

Archived