Congratulations Actnfunny (joy)!

Wxchic

Please join me in congratulating Joy, (actnfunny)! She is our ScrapGirls Member of the Month for January 2008!

Who doesn't love Joy? She is just way to fun to have around both on the boards and in the Chat Room. Joy brings joy wherever she may be. Her comments are warm, friendly and heartfelt and we are so honored to have her among us!

When you get a moment, Joy, be sure to tell us more about yourself and point us in the direction of your favorite layout!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations Joy! You are such a blessing to have as a friend! You do bring Joy to every conversation your involved in!So quick with help and beautiful comments! You truly deserve to be the SG Member of the Month! :D

:sign_Congrats_wav:

Oh my GOSH!!! I took a nap and when I went to sleep I never knew anyone on this site really knew I was here. When I woke up I found this unbelievable email telling me about my new title I get to wear this month!! AMAZING. Thank you all so very much for your comments and good wishes. I love this site so very much and all the great people associated with it, the staff, and all the terrific members. Of course I came here first for the products and then ventured into the message boards. What an exciting honor to be the first Scrapper of the Month for 2008!!! Just love you all so much!!!!

The gift certificate is great, but the best part is knowing I've made so many friends.

:going-crazy:

Archived